Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yas is a covert narc and primarily wants validation from men, she is really quite manipulative. Ruby is simply a walking witch and happy to keep Yas with Sam and away from Miles. Both think they are special to Miles.
Yes, I think if Miles changed his mind and decided he wanted Yas, Sam would be dropped in a hot second!

Reactions: 24
Yas is a covert narc and primarily wants validation from men, she is really quite manipulative. Ruby is simply a walking witch and happy to keep Yas with Sam and away from Miles. Both think they are special to Miles.
Such an accurate assessment. Notice how she keenly pursues guys who treat women like trash: Harvey, Miles and Sam, but rejects the ones who actually show her respect and/or have better romantic potential - i.e. Guy, Tristan and both Charlies.

Reactions: 27
Personally I don't think Joel and Robbie love each other. Their relationship is toxic. Robbie is staying because he doesn't have any gay friend and fears he will lose acsess to a gay lifestyle without Joel. Joel is a model and Robbie is and will be very wealthy, Joel stays so he can climb a social class, gain lifelong wealth and get on TV. Joel's a confident bloke, he wouldn't put up with Ronnie's tit if Robbie was a bar tender from Manchester.

Reactions: 19
Personally I don't think Joel and Robbie love each other. Their relationship is toxic. Robbie is staying because he doesn't have any gay friend and fears he will lose acsess to a gay lifestyle without Joel. Joel is a model and Robbie is and will be very wealthy, Joel stays so he can climb a social class, gain lifelong wealth and get on TV. Joel's a confident bloke, he wouldn't put up with Ronnie's tit if Robbie was a bar tender from Manchester.
I feel like Joel is a bit fake too in a way like the way he speaks comes across try hard. I could be wrong but I feel like he's just trying to fit in

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just noticed you also made it onto Livs story 🤣
Hahahahah duck I almost missed that omg 😂😂😂😂 Considering mine is one of MANY similar comments I really must've rattled them. I'm almost tempted to carry on now 😭 still so bizarre that they have positioned Ruby as the victim 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like Joel is a bit fake too in a way like the way he speaks comes across try hard. I could be wrong but I feel like he's just trying to fit in
I've listened to a few of his podcast episodes and he comes across quite well in them. He's quite intelligent and can carry a proper conversation, unlike Emily and Melissa etc. That said, I'm not massively keen on how he's conducted himself on TV.
---
Hahahahah duck I almost missed that omg 😂😂😂😂 Considering mine is one of MANY similar comments I really must've rattled them. I'm almost tempted to carry on now 😭 still so bizarre that they have positioned Ruby as the victim 💀
What I find astounding is Ruby's audacity in her replies to her IG posts. Someone said she behaved disgustingly towards Inga, and she accused them of online abuse. Zero accountability taken, just her playing the victim. Is she forgetting the fact she bullied Sarrah and laughed in the girl's face when she broke down and ran off crying? She's a fine one to be talking about abuse.

Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me what happened? Sounds juicy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogen tagged 3 users who comment on the official MIC IG account in her stories. Not everyone’s going to agree with your actions when going on the show so why draw them out? Freedom on speech! Lol

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what happened? Sounds juicy :LOL:
Goss girl got into an argument on insta with ruby and liv after calling out Ruby's crappy behaviour towards Inga and Liv screenshot the comments and put them on her story 🤣 the story will have gone now but the comments might be there still under Ruby's latest post ( I think it was a reel)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
livs comments standing up for ruby are weird. she calls out someone for trolling. but then says she will actively troll them if they dont stop. whats funnier is the comments were some of the tamest ive ever seen! and much less than they say to each other in the shows.
dont put yourself on a tv show on not think people dont get to comment on the tv show.
---
Just noticed the latest post on Livs Jomo account … this is her and Tristan isn’t it? “Find your spark again” hey??
i thought this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
livs comments standing up for ruby are weird. she calls out someone for trolling. but then says she will actively troll them if they dont stop. whats funnier is the comments were some of the tamest ive ever seen! and much less than they say to each other in the shows.
dont put yourself on a tv show on not think people dont get to comment on the tv show.
---

i thought this!
Haha yeah, was going to post that pic as I was convinced it was them. But I don't think they're back together. I think she's just teasing, as Liv loves doing.

Re the comments, exactly! It's pathetic. It was literally just people saying that she behaved appallingly towards Inga. Haha, ohhh what a threat - being trolled by Liv Bentley. I saw a hilarious comment on the MiC IG page; someone said Liv has slept her way through all the male cast members and she replied with something like "I can't argue with that". At least she wears her reputation on her sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oop that comment was spot on!

Side note: ruby is not attractive. Her looks match her ugly personality.
She's vile and should be kicked off the show. How many more people does she have to bully to be booted off? She can be an ambassador to a million women's charities, still doesn't detract from what a nasty, unfeminist piece of work she is. Am surprised Ovarian Cancer Action are still associating with her.

Reactions: 16
Ruby was so cold and vile to Inga in that episode, I’m glad Nicolas shagged Jem Lucy, karmas a witch Rubes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched the ep, I feel like Ruby was trying so hard to get a rise out of Inga and just kept saying things and getting meaner and meaner when Inga didn’t react poorly. Well done to Inga for not rising to it, I’m sure the producers wanted some kind of argument from the convo and told Ruby to go in hard and smug but glad it didn’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What is with the bottom half of Jem Lucy?!

Ha ha Ruby. Karma isn’t pleasant is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.