Ollie and Gareth Locke-Locke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MIC original Ollie Locke and husband Gareth Locke, alas the Locke-lockes.
Recently welcomed twins via surrogacy.

Seem to be very in your face at the moment and heavily monetising parenthood, podcast ‘Newly Dads’ launches today.
Thoughts??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Used to love Ollie-can’t stand him now. They’ll definitely have nannies as well.

Reactions: 6
I think the whole thing is really grim. They seem to be using the twins as cash cows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to love Ollie and Gareth too but it seems now the minute the twins have been born they have flogged them for every penny. It is just rank. Did they have the babies with the intention of business and money making because it seems like it. Constantly doing podcasts and ads, where’s the quality private time with the poor babas :( probs with a nanny

Reactions: 7
Now Olli is looking for free carpeting, or does he really just ask for "suggestions " of good carpeters?

Even putting aside the ethical issues with surrogacy, fancy making aesthetics the most important trait for your egg donor. God forbid their children look like anything less than a supermodel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’re utterly disgusting. They’re now totally monetising those twins. I doubt they mention either the amount of help that they have on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm never a fan of gay couples who try to become the poster examples of what gay couples should be, and they seem to be using that angle. Ollie has also clearly had some work done, he looks a bit ridiculous as his face is frozen and puffy.

I really wish they’d stop posting and videoing their children in just nappies without any tops. There’s tons of pervs online and these poor babies don’t have any say in what they’re sharing to the world.

Think Gareth has a bit of nerve commenting on the pope having an opinion on surrogacy. They effectively rented a women’s body to give them the babies they wanted. They exploited her.

Attachments

• Heart
Think Gareth has a bit of nerve commenting on the pope having an opinion on surrogacy. They effectively rented a women’s body to give them the babies they wanted. They exploited her.
And now they are exploiting the babies.

• Angry
And his comment doesn’t even reference the woman’s role in surrogacy, only the welfare of children. It shows how little he thinks of women.

• Heart
They’ve been parading the babies around since they’ve been born. They’re really shameful.

Newsflash boys - babies even as they get older don’t always sleep through the night. Heaven forbid you have to care for your baby during the night.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Newsflash boys - babies even as they get older don’t always sleep through the night. Heaven forbid you have to care for your baby during the night.
Do they know whose sperm was used for the IVF because that baby looks 100% like Gareth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they know whose sperm was used for the IVF because that baby looks 100% like Gareth 🤣
I don’t think they’ve ever said. I do wonder if it’s Gareth’s as like you say that baby looks like him. Did they use a donor egg? Or was Bex good looking enough for them? 😂

Seriously what is it with these zlisters and babys sleep!! All they do is moan about being tired and their baby not sleeping… they have no clue!

• Heart
I am really quite against most sleep training but I can’t believe (but I can) they don’t even want to do the work themselves. They want someone else to move in for a week and do the hard work instead. Presumably leave their babies crying with a complete stranger.

The Chelsea / wealthy set are so cold hearted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The baby sleep thing brought me here too.

Have they taken no interest in developmental milestones for children? Sleeping through the night isn’t remotely feasible for them developmentally, yes some parents are incredibly lucky to have a baby who will but most simply won’t, without being forced to learn that no caregiver will respond to their cries 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad