Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweedledumb

WHAT does any woman see in Sam P? Remember when Digby asked out Inga and she rejected him and went for Sam P instead... the worst decision of her life. Digby is an angel

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Musings30

VIP Member
Thoughts/highlights from Corsica episode 1:

- Miles looking like someone's died every time Temps mentions Imogen

- Harvey's still as interesting and alluring as a used plaster

- Willow still has the worst taste in men. Someone give the girl a lobotomy.

- Rez needs to be banned from Harley Street

- Jane is a dead ringer for Mimi Bouchard

- "I'm punching... He's so handsome" - Imogen re Temps. Okay hun😂

- Everyone down a shot every time someone mentions a door shutting or being ajar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
The problem is Robbie only just lost his virginity then got in with a relationship with Joel so he hasn’t had much sexual experience. I’m not sure he is polygamous more that wants to have his cake and eat it. Sadly I don’t see him and Joel working out, especially if they plan to be monogamous I can vision Robbie cheating on Joel.
I love Joel. I think he just has the nicest way of talking. Like he’s so measured and calm and when he talks it comes across as very considered

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
It was awful and Robbie really fancies himself doesnt he? I feel like Joel is the odd one out desperately trying to muscle in. Robbie is promiscuous almost predatory and likes too much attention. I preferred his scenes with Paris before he made his sexuality his personality.

The 3some prep scene & the interaction wasn’t needed. No other relationship is delved into to such a degree by these pimp producers, they are so grim.

Reactions: 41

faketits

I’ve always liked Paris, but went off her during that fight with Yas. Now that I think of it, she may have been on to something when she had that fight with Yas.
One thing about Paris is that she’s not male identified and holds her ground with MIC men, and sadly you can’t say that for half of these girls on the show. Bunch of pick mes and airheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Musings30

VIP Member
I love MiC pulling the trailer from Instagram, like they're some beacon of high morality. It's not like they've been exploiting their cast - especially females - for 10+ years. Where was the same duty of care when Spencer emotionally abused Louise, or when Inga got repeatedly sl*tshamed by multiple cast members? Or when they dragged India to Mallorca so she could get used and humiliated by a bloke who wasn't remotely interested in her?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lorsxx

Yas pretends to be nice, Paris called her out and I thought she was wrong at the time but 2 boys both out long term relationships and she was friendly with, at least knew both their girlfreinds ! Says alot really

Reactions: 35

doodlebug

VIP Member
All this Yas is a “good person” bullshit. Why is everyone pandering to her? She’s inherently selfish. She’s been sly from the start. For some reason had to lie to everyone about her and Miles, and let people rip into her friend at the time, Issy. Did she even like Tristan or was it Sam all along?? Whilst he had a girlfriend? Being single doesn’t absolve you of wrongdoing just cos you’re not the one in the relationship. She lied to Inga’s face when Inga said Sam told her Yas was overfamiliar with him in London. She looked incredulous, but then it turned out she has feelings for him. You’ve got to spend time with someone to develop feelings. So what has she been up to this whole time??

• Heart
Reactions: 34

D_Wills

VIP Member
I dont usually like the summer series but that was a good one!

I actually really like Freddie, he is sweet and innocent. I hate myself for saying I really like Temps, he just seems like a genuinely nice guy. And I just love Joel. I find him the most genuine out of everyone in the cast.

Can't wait for the new season to start already. The autumn/winter series is always my fave. Aesthetically it is so comforting 🍂🍁

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I know you all know it but I really can’t stand Miles. The scene of Temps on the verge of tears confronting Miles for being a snake and he can’t even apologise. No softness about him at all. Just doubled down every time. Again with Jane. He said the words “I apologise” but couldn’t even look at her whilst saying it. It wasn’t sincere. He doesn’t gaf about anyone and it’s so gross

• Heart
So they're making out they've always had feelings but not acted on them.

I think that whole convo was for the camera. I think they've hooked up before and now Inga is out of the picture they're getting together.
---
Poor Liv looks like she's been living on fags and coke for the last three weeks.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I never liked Melissa. It always felt like she was trying to be the cool girl but actually was more like the mean girl.

Reactions: 33