Made in Chelsea #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, as Tristan said, it's her "vibe". She's very vivacious and high-energy compared to the other girls. She also seems to be matey with most of the male cast, compared to the other female cast members, who are "girl's girls". I reckon her more realistic body type is probably an attraction as well.
---

Yeah, the nose is looking...different. I think he's had a load of under-eye filler as well, coupled with a bad reaction to said fillers and/or allergies.

What is going on with Sam's face? He looks like a melted Tussaud's Waxwork.
Sam prince is godly awful looking in general. What is up with his shirts he looks like a lost boy film reject on a massive come down šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yas pretends to be nice, Paris called her out and I thought she was wrong at the time but 2 boys both out long term relationships and she was friendly with, at least knew both their girlfreinds ! Says alot really

Reactions: 35
Remember when Yas lied to Issy too about her kissing Miles which resulted in Miles bullying Issy! And Issy was supposed to be one of her closest friends!

Yas to me appears very haughty. She likes to flaunt her rich family business background, itā€™s clear from her appearance on tv and online and sheā€™s also half Dutch half Syrian and maybe plays up the ā€œexoticnessā€ of that to distinguish herself from the others. The air of arrogance and her rich look is her main personality trait and itā€™s clear itā€™s male attention she seeks rather than having a type as all these guys sheā€™s gone for in a short space of time are very different: Guy (remember him?) Miles, Charlie, Tristan, Sam. And at the expense of her female friends with no remorse and this millennial thing of being proud of being selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m surprised at these girls sleeping with one guy but then also getting with someone completely different. Willow sleeping with Harvey but kissing Miles and openly entertaining him. Same with Yas and Tristan, but then also getting with Sam?? What is in the water in Corsica!

Iā€™m surprised Willow is getting this much attention tbh. Something is just not attractive about her. Iā€™m curious what ended up happening with Tristan and Yas since he seemed to really be into her. But as soon as he was off the island she was straight onto Princey.

Robbie, Joel and Geronimo discussing the logistics of their potential threesome was not a convo that needed to happen on camera. The producers really thought they did something as well. The whole thing was just odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would actually dare to compare the producers of the show to pimps. They get girls on the show for miles so he can sleep with them, and after he is done with them they are dumped from the show. Itā€™s so sickening that they treat women like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
According to Tristanā€™s IG story it looks like Sam Prince & Yas are over and that Tristan & Yas are dating again.
What?! Sam got with Yaz?! I really need them to put this series up on Hayu. I am just reading along but wish I could watch with everyone as it is happening šŸ˜•

Reactions: 3
i dont know how the men on that show can even be friennds with miles. theyve heard him talk. theyve seen the disgusting way he both talk of woman personally and how he treats them.
but also how he talks of the female sex in itself. the misogyn.secxism the general terms he has used its gross. they all must have heard it. deff some of them have even witnessed it.
i would make it very obvious that i do not aline with this man and woulndt be anywhere near him. and im not sure i could make it conceivable to be around him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yaz has really beautiful eyes but I find her quite average otherwise, maybe she's stunning in real life. Anyway she seems to go for anybody with a pulse??? Just chill man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yaz has really beautiful eyes but I find her quite average otherwise, maybe she's stunning in real life. Anyway she seems to go for anybody with a pulse??? Just chill man
Didn't she also go with (or want to) go for Mr Charisma Harvey too? I remember he kicking off at Issy about this. I bet old Spenny is desperately working how he can secretly rejoin the show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s not hard Tbf šŸ˜‚

Good for Jane telling Miles like it is. He gets the ick immediately after shagging and I have no idea why drippy Willow is even thinking of going there.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m surprised at these girls sleeping with one guy but then also getting with someone completely different. Willow sleeping with Harvey but kissing Miles and openly entertaining him. Same with Yas and Tristan, but then also getting with Sam?? What is in the water in Corsica!

Iā€™m surprised Willow is getting this much attention tbh. Something is just not attractive about her. Iā€™m curious what ended up happening with Tristan and Yas since he seemed to really be into her. But as soon as he was off the island she was straight onto Princey.

Robbie, Joel and Geronimo discussing the logistics of their potential threesome was not a convo that needed to happen on camera. The producers really thought they did something as well. The whole thing was just odd.
The three-way kiss was pure cringe, especially when Joel asked that other guy if he gave his consent for a threesome. I don't think anyone needed to see that, irrespective of sexuality. Great if that's what they want to do, but it was wholly unnecessary in front of the cameras. It just felt seedy and like a contrived box-ticking exercise by the producers.
---
Remember when Yas lied to Issy too about her kissing Miles which resulted in Miles bullying Issy! And Issy was supposed to be one of her closest friends!

Yas to me appears very haughty. She likes to flaunt her rich family business background, itā€™s clear from her appearance on tv and online and sheā€™s also half Dutch half Syrian and maybe plays up the ā€œexoticnessā€ of that to distinguish herself from the others. The air of arrogance and her rich look is her main personality trait and itā€™s clear itā€™s male attention she seeks rather than having a type as all these guys sheā€™s gone for in a short space of time are very different: Guy (remember him?) Miles, Charlie, Tristan, Sam. And at the expense of her female friends with no remorse and this millennial thing of being proud of being selfish!
I don't get Yaz at all. I was massively Team Yaz when her and Issy had that bust up, and then her and Paris. I feel like she's gone through life with loads of people telling her how beautiful she is, and perhaps she plays to that, but I would never in a million years have seen her stabbing Inga in the back like that. Especially for someone as sub-par as Sam Prince. I think she's spent far too much time with Miles and he's had a terrible influence on her and her morals. The way he picks women up and chucks them at the click of his fingers has probably become normalised behaviour in her eyes. She's completely in his thrall. I think she also has major commitment issues, like him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I started off liking Yas until the way things went with Issy and she was a total witch. Seems sheā€™s really like Miles or is thinking she can play Miles at his own game and itā€™ll get his attention.

Miles needs to be chucked off the show. Some of his comments and his behaviour are just horrible.

Reactions: 23
I enjoy the drama of the show and yes I know itā€™s scripted etc but they all act like 18-21. Pushing 30 and behaving the way they all do is vile. Least the og cast got out and made money elsewhere and their drama from 10 years ago is irrelevant (but also funny to go back and watch)

Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s not hard Tbf šŸ˜‚

Good for Jane telling Miles like it is. He gets the ick immediately after shagging and I have no idea why drippy Willow is even thinking of going there.
I find it so strange how often he does this he will chase them for weeks and as soon as he shags them he completely backs off I find it gross

Reactions: 12
I think all this threesome talk is really unnecessary and adds nothing to the show

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.