Made in Chelsea #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen tonight’s preview. So miles is going around kissing girls randomly, how strange!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Guys I have 4 eps left of the season before this one. Do I need to watch that before Corsica? Or can I go straight into it? I got a bit bored of all the samesy drama so left it but have been keeping up with it.
Perhaps watch the two minute recap at the beginning and see if you need to.

Reactions: 2
Tbf this time they haven't just randomly met people on holiday , Miles said he was dating that girl and invited her there. Obviously I know it probably still is a load of tit that he just randomly met her in London

Reactions: 4
Tbf this time they haven't just randomly met people on holiday , Miles said he was dating that girl and invited her there. Obviously I know it probably still is a load of tit that he just randomly met her in London
She was on French Love Island, so basically the producers saw her as prime meat for Miles. Another poor, unsuspecting girl dragged into his b/s and disposed of quickly afterwards.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is going on with Rez’s face???? Has he had a nose job? He looks terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually like Temps now, he's seems nice and normal and although he's a little odd looking he doesn't deserve to treated they way he is by Imogen and miles, like he's some sort of toy for them both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The way Miles is already back tracking over Jane probably after they’ve now slept together his usual stint, he’s the epitome of the boy who chases you for ages and once he gets you bins you off because they’re never satisfied

Reactions: 22
I can barely understand a word Willow and Bella are saying. The vocal fry is off the scale.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is this on all week? I don’t think I can take five days looking at Temps’ big head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yasmin is pretty but so are most girls who go on the show, so don't get why the guys falling over themselves for her in particular, maybe I'm missing something? E.g. I though Issy was gorgeous but she received barely any attention in comparison.

Reactions: 25
i don’t think the show or group is good for imogen, seems like she has struggles w some things and they’re using it for tv drama. i like her a lot but i just feel bad when she lashes out she is v impulsive

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but willow and Miles. No thank you. The pairing no one asked for!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know you all know it but I really can’t stand Miles. The scene of Temps on the verge of tears confronting Miles for being a snake and he can’t even apologise. No softness about him at all. Just doubled down every time. Again with Jane. He said the words “I apologise” but couldn’t even look at her whilst saying it. It wasn’t sincere. He doesn’t gaf about anyone and it’s so gross

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aargh episode 1 and Jane is wearing a dress with side cut outs and clearly not wearing knickers and she's sitting on a restaurant chair and her actual bare vagina must be on the seat

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm feeling major second hand cringe with these two. Alright, we get it. You both think you're hot and are desperately trying to make your exes jealous🥱
idk I think they've been best mates who massively fancy each other for years, their bloody huge argument about Sam prince was one of the most wlw im pretending to be mad about this boy but actually I'm made at you because I kind of love you thing I've ever seen. it was the most obviously queer storyline in the whole show, way more than Ollie and Gareth's weird journey to parenthood tbh

Reactions: 3
Has she thought? This is the Sun who plays fast and loose with the truth. It’s made up titillating bollocks.
Yeah anything published in The Sun is automatic rubbish IMO
---
She was on French Love Island, so basically the producers saw her as prime meat for Miles. Another poor, unsuspecting girl dragged into his b/s and disposed of quickly afterwards.
To be fair if she was on Love Island I'm sure she knows what comes along with that sort of "fame", I wouldn't call her unsuspecting. She's probably just as fame hungry as Miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know you all know it but I really can’t stand Miles. The scene of Temps on the verge of tears confronting Miles for being a snake and he can’t even apologise. No softness about him at all. Just doubled down every time. Again with Jane. He said the words “I apologise” but couldn’t even look at her whilst saying it. It wasn’t sincere. He doesn’t gaf about anyone and it’s so gross
100% agree. He is the textbook definition of a sociopath. I wonder what happened to him to make him the way he is...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.