Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmajay

Miles treated Jane the same way he treated Ella from Australia. Does he like to ask girls to fly out just to humiliate them

Reactions: 27

Musings30

VIP Member
Ruby is like a wise owl at the minute
Just goes to show how the wrong relationship can really bring out the worst in you. She was irrational when with Rez. I like both her and Rez, individually.

The cheek of Miles to choose to only answer one question about the episode on his stories tonight which was all about defending Yas over Inga. I’ve seen other cast members now defending her too, including Ruby and Imogen.

Editing or not, she got with Tristan and Sam with no second consideration of the consequences, knowing she’d be filmed,. Her behaviour has a pattern and if someone’s naturally a good person, I don’t need Miles to convince me of it via his pleading stories 😂

If she is a remotely good person she’d address the hurt she’s caused and take accountability publicly, seeing as she has personally chosen to share her life publicly!
---
And Liv was cute when she said she’d rather Yas date Tristan than Sam as she knows how hurtful it is for Inga

Yas and Sam both have a sickening type energy about them, I really don’t see the hype about Yas from cast members always trying to convince us she’s a lovely person and so sweet. It sounds to me she gives off the vulnerable lost puppy and in the same vein entitled rich girl vibe to the likes of miles who then sees it his duty to save abd defend her. But we’re allowed to have our own judgments as viewers of this show based upon what the characters CHOOSE to show us
---
Something must have changed though as on Yas photos of her and Sam on Instagram Ruby is commenting hearts, Imogen and Rez are liking them and Liv has liked Sam’s Instagram pics of him and Yas
It's very strange that several of Inga's mates are now backing Sam and Yaz (by way of Instagram comments and likes). That's so awful. How can they possibly be behind them?! What they did was unforgivable. They should be backing Inga's corner. Even if there were feelings there, you don't bloody act on them. And minutes after your best mate has broken up with her boyfriend. Sam will got bored of it and worm his way out once Yaz starts wanting something serious. He can't deal with commitment and clearly feels trapped by relationships.

I feel awful for Inga and all the sacrifices she's made for that rat. She has a really good heart but always ends up getting screwed over by those closest to her.

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
Sam and Yas already admitted they’d got together when he was with Inga by using the words that they’d been “overfamiliar” when he was still with her. That plus Inga saying Sam would say Yas would grab his leg etc but that it was all her. A lot of storylines are fake but this one seems pretty real to me. You could see the shock on everyone’s faces and genuine outrage by Ruby/Liv at the dinner party. Even Rez. It’s just disgusting and the lack of empathy from Yas screams sociopath

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Imogen is not mic material at all, her look makes her stick out like a sore thumb. She’s more suited to towie.

• Heart
I feel really bad for Joel, I feel like Robbie is emotionally coercing him. This season isn't the first one where we've Joel be treated badly. I think Robbie is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's calculated but plays innocent

AshMay

VIP Member
Didn't Sam shag someone in Toff's bed and not even change the sheets or something. He's always been awful.

• Sick

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
It’s that stupid Canadian girl story that didn’t really happen, but he wants people to think it did that he’s referring to I think. Doubt it’s Yas.

Reactions: 26

gleevall

Chatty Member
Now Emily is launching a podcast - with her mum. Why do all these MiC people think they're important and interesting enough to have a podcast?! I imagine Emily thinks she and her mum will be the next Jessie and Lennie Ware. Sorry, but no.

View attachment 2323899
This is bizarre on so many levels. Emily doesn't have the personality for a podcast, let alone with her mum 😂

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
I feel bad for Inga ☹ I know we don't have the full story yet but she seems to always get hurt whether it's by her friends or boys. I actually thought her and Sam seemed more solid

thegoldenhour7

The article on DM about Vogue and Spencer titled: “Vogue Williams tells how she has paused her therapy sessions because she is in a 'very good place' with her husband Spencer Matthews”. And the most telling thing about this, is the fact that we can not comment on the article😂 I really think that says it all! They paid for the article and gave DM instructions to close the comments because they don’t want comments about a certain wedding.

• Haha

Tweedledumb

Woah. Has Ruby just become likeable?

Couple thoughts so far:

Willow is soooo dull

Yasmin is such a pick me, her primary concern is always male attention. I know she doesn't owe Liv anything and yes she can do what she wants but she seemed to totally lack tact or empathy in her convo with Ruby. She gets SO defensive she almost becomes aggressive in confrontations. Unlikeable.

• Heart

Musings30

VIP Member
Imogen is an neurotic bunny boiler 🐰 🐰

View attachment 2382195
Am going to be contraversial here and say I quite like Imogen. I think she's massively insecure, hence why she behaves the way she does. There's no malice in it - compared to the way Miles behaves. I think she got a huge ego boost from Harvey boll0cking on about the "door being ajar". I think a lot of females can definitely relate to the whole getting flattered by attention from a guy you once really liked and still have residual feelings for - even though he's a massive bast4rd. Okay, so Imogen takes things to the extreme😅 but I think a lot of it boils down to bad experience with exes. Plus, she's fantastic entertainment compared to dreary Willow etc🥱

• Heart

TopLurker

My god Miles is a hypocrite isn’t he? Taking the moral high road with the whole Yaz situation when his morals are legit in the gutter 😂

Robbie is irritating me which is a shame became I really liked him. I love Joel. It seems like Robbie has had this sort of sexual awakening with the support from Joel and is now just being a bit manipulative and selfish.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
what’s annoying with Yas is I think we’ve all known a girl a bit like her who would betray her best friend for the validation that getting a guy would give her and men never see through it, then the other women are made out to just be jealous.

She basically loses interest once she has ‘won’ as well and goes into the next. I hope the show gives them a lot of therapy because she needs some to deal with her self worth issues. No one who is happy with themselves needs the validation of men at any cost.

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
Sorry but if she’s coming across as the “whore of the series” it’s because she has been one? Harsh but true, although I don’t love the word whore. The facts are the facts, she very easily got with Tristan, slept with Tristan and then hopped on Sam before Tristan’s plane even left the runway. The bed was still warm with Tristan, and Sam’s was piping hot. All whilst showing very little remorse. It’s not nice behaviour

She started showing questionable behaviour when she kissed Miles at Raffles, denied it and let Issy get mauled by Miles. It’s just ramped up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Vogue and Spencer in the mail saying they are on a hot streak and have sex every night.

So they're either trying to hard to show how loved up and horny they still are so he would never cheat

Or
She think sex will stop him from straying, not gonna work Vogue

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
I"m just catching up to the point where Miles breaks up with Jane. Why did she tell him that he won't find someone like her again? He does not give one fuck! Talking about what she brings to the table etc....I"m cringing so much. Why do women try to reason with fuckboys???? They literally do not care stop being embarrassing and walk away.
Miles is a cunt btw
---
Also Willow is such a mumsy looking person, like somebody's great aunt??? She wears crap clothes too

Last edited:
  • Haha