Made in Chelsea #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are back filming so whether Yas and Tristan are back on I’m not sure but it seems contrived.

Reactions: 3
Lool @ everyone acknowledging how "tragic" Liv's retaliatory pic of her and Charlie is👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tragic how they all ask how their snogs were, they’re like 15 year olds after a school disco

Reactions: 19
Woah. Has Ruby just become likeable?

Couple thoughts so far:

Willow is soooo dull

Yasmin is such a pick me, her primary concern is always male attention. I know she doesn't owe Liv anything and yes she can do what she wants but she seemed to totally lack tact or empathy in her convo with Ruby. She gets SO defensive she almost becomes aggressive in confrontations. Unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Never thought I’d see the day I’m agreeing with Ruby but I rate how she’s backed liv that’s how it should be

Reactions: 28
Woah. Has Ruby just become likeable?

Couple thoughts so far:

Willow is soooo dull

Yasmin is such a pick me, her primary concern is always male attention. I know she doesn't owe Liv anything and yes she can do what she wants but she seemed to totally lack tact or empathy in her convo with Ruby. She gets SO defensive she almost becomes aggressive in confrontations. Unlikeable.
And then she always plays the victim afterwards. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 11
Am going to be contraversial here and say I quite like Imogen. I think she's massively insecure, hence why she behaves the way she does. There's no malice in it - compared to the way Miles behaves. I think she got a huge ego boost from Harvey boll0cking on about the "door being ajar". I think a lot of females can definitely relate to the whole getting flattered by attention from a guy you once really liked and still have residual feelings for - even though he's a massive bast4rd. Okay, so Imogen takes things to the extreme😅 but I think a lot of it boils down to bad experience with exes. Plus, she's fantastic entertainment compared to dreary Willow etc🥱
I agree! I like Imogen too. She’s fun and different and has a personality, unlike most of them. I think Yas is a pick me as is Willow. I like crazy wiggle head Bella for the same reasons as Imogen. They’re both outspoken and kind of unhinged. I think they make great tele!

Me and my boyfriend just clocked he looks just like Harvey. Same glasses, hair and clothes.

Christ my taste is questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree! I like Imogen too. She’s fun and different and has a personality, unlike most of them. I think Yas is a pick me as is Willow. I like crazy wiggle head Bella for the same reasons as Imogen. They’re both outspoken and kind of unhinged. I think they make great tele!
I love how much Bella rubs Rez up the wrong way😅 Literally every scene with them involves her really pointedly saying "How are YOU REZ?...GOOD? OH THAT'S GOOD"😂Willow is just embarrassing and has proven herself to have trash morals. Though I'm not going to deny I love the fact it's Harvey she's screwing over. It's high time he got his comeuppance 🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon deffo a nose job. You can see the bruises under his eyes still!
I think he’s had tear trough filler that hasn’t settled and is still really swollen. Some people react badly to filler and tear trough is really sensitive.

Reactions: 13
Not watched tonight but Imogen has grown on me a lot. Always liked her for being so unhinged and as crazy as Maeva used to be, but now she’s coming across fairly well too

Miles is an awful person and I don’t know how it’s gone under the radar so much. He drops every single girl once he’s got what he wants and the chase is over, and he’s a HORRID friend to Temps. So manipulative and emotionally abusive

Same here! Yes Imogen has a Towie look but I think she is a breath of fresh air on the show. She's not trying to be someone she's not, she doesn't put on an awful fake posh accent (ahem Zara McDermott) or try to dress classy. She keeps it real, good for her.
MIC now is such a far cry from what it was at the beginning anyway, the cast back then were actually upper class wealthy socialites of London.
So may as well have characters like Imogen in the mix to bring entertainment 🤷‍♀️

Urgh Yasmin keeps digging herself a deeper hole. Reminds me of the Lucy Watson Louise Spencer love triangle when Lucy started dating Spencer immediately after Spencer ended things with Louise, were so open and braggy about it and neither gave a F about Louise. At least Lucy owned the fact that she was a witch!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.