Made in Chelsea #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miles treated Jane the same way he treated Ella from Australia. Does he like to ask girls to fly out just to humiliate them

Reactions: 27
I’ve always liked Paris, but went off her during that fight with Yas. Now that I think of it, she may have been on to something when she had that fight with Yas.
One thing about Paris is that she’s not male identified and holds her ground with MIC men, and sadly you can’t say that for half of these girls on the show. Bunch of pick mes and airheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It was awful and Robbie really fancies himself doesnt he? I feel like Joel is the odd one out desperately trying to muscle in. Robbie is promiscuous almost predatory and likes too much attention. I preferred his scenes with Paris before he made his sexuality his personality.

The 3some prep scene & the interaction wasn’t needed. No other relationship is delved into to such a degree by these pimp producers, they are so grim.

Reactions: 41
It was awful and Robbie really fancies himself doesnt he? I feel like Joel is the odd one out desperately trying to muscle in. Robbie is promiscuous almost predatory and likes too much attention. I preferred his scenes with Paris before he made his sexuality his personality.

The 3some prep scene & the interaction wasn’t needed. No other relationship is delved into to such a degree by these pimp producers, they are so grim.
Robbie has been incredibly pompous and downright rude in his disagreements with Paris and Inga. Yet they end up being the ones to apologise to him🤔I'm surprised he's not reflecting on how the current storyline might impact on him professionally...Is he not worried that it could hinder his credibility and professional integrity years down the line, if not now? All it takes is a simple Google search by his clients.

Reactions: 23
Miles treated Jane the same way he treated Ella from Australia. Does he like to ask girls to fly out just to humiliate them
Ugh, he was so cruel to Ella. As soon as she came over and he got an inkling that she was into him he was backing away and ignoring / humiliating her. Just awful behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
i love how unbothered Harvey was when Tristan was asking him bout the ep. "which,"what, have i watched it" talking about miles and willow. and then soemthing naughty that "he knows went on afterwards"
regarding miles. he could have done everything esle to SUPPORT temps staying away, this is typicle toxic controling mate who set the girl up with another. that going to cause the bloke pain and he knows it.

Reactions: 5
I'm calling it now that Miles will try and sleep with Imogen to prove what a fab friend he is and how she's all wrong for Temps. I just don't think Imogen would be that desperate to go there? But this series is weird as its making me really like Temps.

Reactions: 20
I'm calling it now that Miles will try and sleep with Imogen to prove what a fab friend he is and how she's all wrong for Temps. I just don't think Imogen would be that desperate to go there? But this series is weird as its making me really like Temps.
temps was fine til Miles infiltrated.
---
just thinking when it was tristan with Miles he made tristan a dick. and when it was tristan and temps they were both fine. now miles is with temps and tristan is doing better and temps is a dick. common theme. get yourself men and woman away from that toxic little penis.

Reactions: 11
I actually think Imogen would go there. I'm also warming to Temps this series, I wish he would bin off Miles.

I looked on social media last night (Twitter and Insta) and Yas was being dragged. Being called the Chelsea bike and all sorts. Don't get me wrong, a woman can sleep with whoever and as many people as she likes. But she's not coming off great on this - she just seems so hard-faced and uncaring. Fine maybe her and Liv aren't mates but she's quite close to Inga so the fact she gets off / hooks up with Sam at some point blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This season is making me like Ruby, Temps and Imogen the most. I don’t know if it’s because they are a bit older than the rest of the cast? I legit hated Ruby before though so it’s odd.

Yas seems to care about proving she can get male attention at any cost. Feel like she will look back on this and cringe. It makes her look like she’s not a girls girl at all.

Reactions: 30
I cannot stand Imogen. She's extremely immature and making a holy show of herself.

Reactions: 9
I actually think Imogen would go there. I'm also warming to Temps this series, I wish he would bin off Miles.

I looked on social media last night (Twitter and Insta) and Yas was being dragged. Being called the Chelsea bike and all sorts. Don't get me wrong, a woman can sleep with whoever and as many people as she likes. But she's not coming off great on this - she just seems so hard-faced and uncaring. Fine maybe her and Liv aren't mates but she's quite close to Inga so the fact she gets off / hooks up with Sam at some point blows my mind.
I can't believe Yas was talking to Inga and Inga was saying how disrespectful Spam was being able Yas and instead of being disgusted she apparently used it as the light to open her legs again. I feel like the producers need to protect and support her as she's got bad judgement and has brought a lot of heat on herself.

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand Imogen. She's extremely immature and making a holy show of herself.
I do think she is immature, but she doesn’t seem nasty unlike some of the others. Idk just hate miles so much so anyone he hates I will like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think she is immature, but she doesn’t seem nasty unlike some of the others. Idk just hate miles so much so anyone he hates I will like 🤣
He's just a vile misogynist and it wouldn't surprise me if the show dump him soon as he's literally been around all of the female cast.

Is anyone secretly hoping in the next series Yas is found trying to flirt with James. I'd pay big money to see Maeva deal with that in her usual calm and relaxed manner

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I make a point of not calling girls a slag. It’s quite a loaded word but Yas is in fact, a slag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
what’s annoying with Yas is I think we’ve all known a girl a bit like her who would betray her best friend for the validation that getting a guy would give her and men never see through it, then the other women are made out to just be jealous.

She basically loses interest once she has ‘won’ as well and goes into the next. I hope the show gives them a lot of therapy because she needs some to deal with her self worth issues. No one who is happy with themselves needs the validation of men at any cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.