Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Another day, another Miles podcast quote. Today he proudly announced when he was younger he wanked on the tube. A busy tube. Had a full on wank in public. And only realised that shit is ILLEGAL when Liv and Temps told him. He was laughing so much he thought it was funny? At this point I don’t think he can get any worse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it was so gross how Sam and Yas were both like “it’s been in the locker for a while”, “it’s been a long time coming” - he’d been in a relationship for TWO YEARS. So disgusting. So while he was telling his girlfriend he loved her and getting into her beside her every night, he was secretly yearning for Yas. That is so hurtful. Poor Inga. Actual worst fear.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

thegoldenhour7

Funny how Paris got abuse for calling out Yaz. She already saw straight through her. Paris was right all along, and I quite like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Reza's face honestly looks like it is being held together by only Pritt Stick glue and the everlasting grace of God at this point. I think he's returned to filming too quickly after a rhinoplasty and so has had to mask under eye bruising and face swelling with additional makeup. He is - and certainly was - an attractive man, however I think straight guys who are shorter tend to be tormented by that and he seems to be overcompensating unfortunately.

Despite what you all say - I rather like Willow thus far, she doesn't appear to ever be cruel for the sake of it... or for attention/ego like others.

Sam Prince honestly looks like he works with a travelling funfair at this point. You can imagine him standing at the ferris wheel in one of his signature half sleeves, unbuttoned to his navel, swigging from a bottle of whiskey and leering at passersby through squinted eyes. It's also bizarre to me that these young men want to establish themselves as legitimate in UK business spheres and yet portray themselves in the most juvenile, nonsensical ways nightly on a national television show.

Yasmin(e?). Yikes. I don't think this show is doing anything for her 'brand'. Bow out sooner, rather than later.

I think deep down Joel knows that he is on borrowed time with Robbie. Relationships across class lines don't tend to sustain very long in England honestly - and while I think Robbie is very much attracted and loves the world Joel has introduced him too, Joel doesn't have the 'polish' and background Robbie sees himself with long term. That gulf will only widen as Robbie ascends in his career I believe as Joel doesn't appear to have the ability to adapt well to the mores and behaviours of those kind of circles. Robbie is clearly filth in the bedroom, in that regard he seems fun!

Imogen has such a wonderful hearty, cheeky, husky laugh - she also has a sort of abandon to her that seems fun, but I think she can probably be infuriating if not in the mood.

Freddie, quit while you're ahead, irrelevant to the crux of the shows dramas and a side character. You'll be thankful you did in a decade. Your background will be held in greater esteem for having done so.

Inga has a very particular look - almost Native American-esque at times. For me she is the embodiment of the old school term 'a handsome woman'. It's a very structured look, a nice blend of masculine and feminine to her features.

Geronimo has a lovely smile.

I laughed to the point of near tears when Ruby screamed 'Wooooow' in shock at the group table scene during last night's episode - after Sam confessed he'd liked Yasmine for some time now. It was so guttural and came from such a real place, it almost broke the sound barrier. The reactions at that table were sublime. Sublime.
---
Miles is gay and in love with Temps!
Highly, highly doubt the latter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

JLXRD

VIP Member
This season is making me like Ruby, Temps and Imogen the most. I don’t know if it’s because they are a bit older than the rest of the cast? I legit hated Ruby before though so it’s odd.

Yas seems to care about proving she can get male attention at any cost. Feel like she will look back on this and cringe. It makes her look like she’s not a girls girl at all.

Reactions: 30

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m surprised at these girls sleeping with one guy but then also getting with someone completely different. Willow sleeping with Harvey but kissing Miles and openly entertaining him. Same with Yas and Tristan, but then also getting with Sam?? What is in the water in Corsica!

I’m surprised Willow is getting this much attention tbh. Something is just not attractive about her. I’m curious what ended up happening with Tristan and Yas since he seemed to really be into her. But as soon as he was off the island she was straight onto Princey.

Robbie, Joel and Geronimo discussing the logistics of their potential threesome was not a convo that needed to happen on camera. The producers really thought they did something as well. The whole thing was just odd.

• Heart

Jamie93North

I’ve always enjoyed watching MiC and have done since it started. It’s like a guilty pleasure but this series was hard with the Joel and Robbie stuff.
The exact thing happened with me and my partner but my partner decided to like the 3rd person more than me and decided our 7 year relationship wasn’t worth it so left me for him.

The trailer for the next London series shows they are still going in about it so I feel like I’m not going to be able to watch. Wish they never explored this.

Joel has put up a lot from Robbie the past few series. Paris is right that he is very selfish. It’s what he wants or he starts to cry when he’s confronted about it.

My hope is that they both leave the show after the next London series

• Sad
  • Heart
Olivia Bentley has definitely had a boob job. I was doing a re-watch and when she first started the show she was heavier than she is now - yet she was flat. I personally prefer the small boob look over fake ones. In fact, I think that's what differentiated MIC from Towie for many years. On MIC the girls wore pretty natural makeup, hair, and "old money aesthetic" outfits. Towie was the complete opposite. But now these new girls on both shows are all influencers and look the exact same. I'm in my 30s so I feel nostalgic for the earlier seasons. It makes me emotional just thinking of how good the shows used to be! Also, life was simpler, super fun, worry-free, etc. :)

Reactions: 29

Funny_crab

Does anyone else hate watch MIC? I’m a working class northerner living in London and oh god, the posh girl accents grate on me. I used to have a proper rich boyfriend and his sister and her friends were complete Sloane Rangers - they were like the blueprint for MIC. We all lived together in a big family apartment on the Thames and when his sister threw parties, we’d be chilling in our room and it would just be the most annoying dramas. Always loads of girls crying and people banging on our door demanding coke and stuff. They were so annoying. And very posh. And I have a very big chip on my shoulder 😂
---
I don’t know how Joel puts up with them all, to be honest.

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Watching the scene at the table w Inga n Yas wooowwwww. I’m acc crying for someone I don’t know. Imogen, Ruby and Liv all shed tears at that table for Inga. The fact Ruby got so riled up when she never really does spoke VOLUMES for how good of a person Inga is. Even Harvey looked sad. Yas is handing out her vagina like school boy doing a newspaper round like damn. Anyone who smiles at her she’s offering it to. I understand she’s not friends w liv but it’s human decency. Even if it was my worst enemy surely she would think maybe Tristan is using her. It’s been 3 weeks AND the fact she got w Sam after Tristan’s left she’s begging for screen time it’s disgusting. She acc hasn’t had a purpose on the show jsut been trying to latch on to a man. First it was miles then charlie, Tristan, Sam idk who’s next ffs she has no character without men. I acc feel for Inga and even Liv wow

• Heart

Staceyk88

As much as miss the old days, the OG cast and some of the legendary dinner parties of the past I have to say this series is savage and I’m absolutely hooked!

I actually like Temps now, he's seems nice and normal and although he's a little odd looking he doesn't deserve to treated they way he is by Imogen and miles, like he's some sort of toy for them both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

CD28

I have a bit more info on new guy Temptation that doesn’t seem to have been shared yet. I apologise in advance this will be long.

His name is David Templer. He’s 32 (dob. July 1990). He was originally Tristan’s friend. They met when they were both on separate holidays with their respective friends and stayed and the same hotel in 2015/2016. When Tristan moved back to London they moved in together in 2019/2020. Temp met Miles through Tristan and grew closer to him. Temp and Tristan had a falling out around the same time Miles and Tristan stopped being friends. This was probably not coincidental. This was also around the time Tristan and Liv were going through their first run of problems, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it though. Anyway, Tris moved out and found his own place and they weren’t speaking to each other until Corsica.

Temp was originally a personal trainer turned chef/diet coach when he found that most diet plans are really restrictive in what they let people eat. He began sharing healthy, substantial, easy to make meals and workouts online and found that people were responding well to him. He got offered a segment on a tv show and was told he needed a gimmick and name, that’s where shirtless chef boy came from. Besides this he actually started out a down to earth, nice guy with good intentions. With the hope of fixing peoples relationship with food and fitness which I can applaud. This of course went to shit once he met Miles.
---
He became a lot more interested likes and followers and began posting thirst traps, selfies and outfits of the day which he never did before.

Temp even went on a dating show last year called Written in the Stars. Its on discoverys streaming service. It’s like a knock off love island but they partner people based on their star signs. Temp as become a lot more self involved and social media/fame obsessed since meeting Miles.
---
This was the (he claims) cause of the breakdown of his last relationship with a woman named Marlene di Lima. He said on Miles’ podcast that she didn’t approve of his social media career and was holding him back. They dated for two years 2020-2022. Marlene is a bit older than him and has two kids. They were actually sweet together and he was good with her kids. She’s on a good few of his old TikToks.
---
Wow I’ve just seen that Marlene actually died earlier this year. Kind of rude of Temp not to post any condolences or say anything or seem anyway affected by it since they were together for two years, seemed pretty serious and he was close with her kids.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Musings30

VIP Member
completely agree! Now that the wedding is over all they have to talk about is poo stories!!! It’s actually gross and made me stop listening to the podcast completely. They must have a weird fetish for it 🤢🤢🤢

You can tell Sophie isn’t physically attracted to Jamie AT ALL.
---

Gummy teeth? Giant nose??? Really? 😐 I think she looks perfectly fine and you can’t deny that she’s pretty.

Isn’t the show scripted anyway?
Yeah, she does. To be honest, I think the constant pandering and adoring comments she gets about her looks has massively inflated her ego - exactly like Miles. Like him, I think this perceived notion of her being some great beauty gives her a get-out card for behaving like trash. Classic mean girl masquerading as a good girl, putting the big doe eyes and crocodile tears into full use when things don't go her way.

The problem with Yaz is that she takes no accountability for her actions and is severely lacking in emotional intelligence. Any time she's confronted about her shitty behaviour, she automatically and viciously goes on the defensive and starts victimising herself. It's almost spellbinding, her ability to play the victim and make her co-stars feel sorry for her, to the point that they end up taking her side and turning on the actual "victim" in situations. E.g. Someone on here mentioned that Ruby has unfollowed Inga on Instagram - no doubt out of allegiance to Yaz. I rewatched the episode where Yaz and Issy had that massive blow up because Yaz lied about kissing Miles. In hindsight, her reaction was completely ridiculous and way out of proportion. She ended up storming out of the room and everyone feeling sorry for her.

The show is semi-scripted but what she did to Inga was clearly very real and disgusting. Her attitude in the aftermath has been completely disgusting too. There's zero humility or remorse, despite her claiming the opposite. If she had a modicum of decency, she would have removed Sam from her life and sincerely apologised to Inga. Instead, she's continued flaunting their burgeoning relationship/whatever it is on social media and getting a load of support for it from other cast members in the comments. Meanwhile, Inga seems to be getting very little in the way of support from them, when she's the one who's been massively screwed over.

• Heart

peachybum61

Never thought I’d see the day I’m agreeing with Ruby but I rate how she’s backed liv that’s how it should be

countrybumpkin92

Old school MIC, but I just had a stalk of cheska on instagram and she looks so happy and glowy. So glad she is living her best life down in Devon, she was always really sweet and I think got a bit of a bad edit on tv.

• Heart