Made in Chelsea #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two new girls are at filming today for MIC and I think that they’re Bella’s friends. I saw them on Bella’s story.

Reactions: 2
Bella reminds me of Dua Lipa or like she should be the 4th member of Haim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eh? Temps has ended it? Thought they had made up? Is it after the dinner party argument?

Reactions: 1
I've only just caught up on last night's so I'm a bit behind but for tonight's preview with what miles says to yas, I cannot believe I'm going to say this but I actually agree with him 😂 Sam Prince is a boy and he isn't the right person for Yas

Reactions: 7
I think Sam and Yaz have hooked up before . In last night's episode they both looked very cagey during the last few convos, which is supposed to be before anything happened

Reactions: 17
I've only just caught up on last night's so I'm a bit behind but for tonight's preview with what miles says to yas, I cannot believe I'm going to say this but I actually agree with him 😂 Sam Prince is a boy and he isn't the right person for Yas
It makes you feel like you immediately need to bathe in bleach when this happens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree he isn't right for Yaz but it's really bad how quick she has got with him after seeing Inga so upset and they did seem close friends , I can understand why it was said om here they think it's just a storyline

Reactions: 8
Sam P "I don't want anyone feeling bad for me..." lmao I don't think he needs to worry about that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that was gunna be the end of the barbie movie song then after Joel and Robbies scene 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way Yas has no remorse by continuing her fucked up antics after seeing how it affected Inga is knocking me sick. I feel like she’s getting more of the hate as it’s such a shock coming from her given her “sweet girl” persona. I had this happen to me recently from my own best friend who has this portrayal too and it just seems so much worse coming from these kind of girls as you’re not prepared for it. This is common and very unsurprising behaviour from Sam which is why the focus isn’t so much on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Robby and Joel need to break up ..
For sure. They want COMPLETELY different things...
---
The way Yas has no remorse by continuing her fucked up antics after seeing how it affected Inga is knocking me sick. I feel like she’s getting more of the hate as it’s such a shock coming from her given her “sweet girl” persona. I had this happen to me recently from my own best friend who has this portrayal too and it just seems so much worse coming from these kind of girls as you’re not prepared for it. This is common and very unsurprising behaviour from Sam which is why the focus isn’t so much on him.
That's terrible, so sorry that happened to you. What an awful betrayal 😞
And yes you're spot on about what you said about why the focus is likely on Yas rather the Sam

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In my experience the girls that act like they are super nice are usually the biggest tit talking back stabbing witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah something has definitely happened or been going on before hand for them to slip into that snakey relationship in a week!? Yas tit herself every time someone asked and looked so guilty. Not surprised by Sam one bit but Yas looks like the worlds shittest friend, no matter how much she defends herself!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.