M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to another M&S today and no Fangs in sight 😭 No bakery garlic bread freezer either. A disaster of a trip. The only treat I got was giant mint choc buttons to have watching a film tonight, hope they're good.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I need some help from Tattlers regarding what are the best Colin the Caterpillar or Percy Pig sweets as I was frankly overwhelmed at the choice and couldn't make my mind up.🥴
cola colins are my favs
not a fan of percy pigs theyre to sickly and texture makes me feel like im eating a sponge (of the cleaning not cake variety lol ) !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Judging from the VAST amounts of halloween stuff stacked up in my local M&S, there may be yellow labels a-plenty on Tuesday or maybe even tomorrow afternoon.

And yes they had boxes and boxes of the fangs but today they are still £2.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Depending on your personal taste I would say the pink and white Colins (they taste like drumstick squashies) but my 9 year old loves the cherry Colins. No one in our house is too fussed about Percy sweets (please don’t kick me off the thread 😉)
I don't like sickly sweet and came to the conclusion I might prefer Colin's going by the comments on this thread. There was one box empty which contained squashy things so they must be popular 😄

There's only one solution: time to move.
Yes, come oop North 😄

Reactions: 3
Oh boo that's sad. It was the "Sparkle" fizz with the gold pieces in that I got. Only noticed on my receipt after that it did take 15% off wine
I remembered the gold pieces but couldn’t remember what it was called and didn’t see any bottles mention it so maybe it’s not in my store yet. I got the gold bottle of prosecco but I like my fizz so I’m sure I’ll enjoy.

Reactions: 2
I remembered the gold pieces but couldn’t remember what it was called and didn’t see any bottles mention it so maybe it’s not in my store yet. I got the gold bottle of prosecco but I like my fizz so I’m sure I’ll enjoy.
It's a clear bottle so can see the gold bits too. The magazine said it was out on the 1st but this was a bigger store and had them out already which was handy lol

I’m still waiting for the chocolate bar a day advent calendar to appear too so maybe when they have the Halloween space in my store those bits will appear. Oh and the chocolate jenger thing. Even more excuse to pop down on Tuesday haha yellow stickers and Christmas bits.

I’m still waiting for the chocolate bar a day advent calendar to appear too so maybe when they have the Halloween space in my store those bits will appear. Oh and the chocolate jenger thing. Even more excuse to pop down on Tuesday haha yellow stickers and Christmas bits.
Yes my food hall didn't have any either.

My local has them - I can't decide if the bars are smaller than I was expecting or not...

That choc bar a day advent calendar was in my branch today but there were no prices on the shelf so don't know how much it was. Anybody know? I was quite tempted.

edit: I see it is £12 on ocado. so 50p a day. not too bad then

Reactions: 6
I picked up the chocolate Jenga from ours a few weeks ago. It was smaller than I was expecting, but will still make a nice little gift for my dad who is impossible to buy for.

My first ever freebie a loaf of bread. Just received my second ever freebie (not including Percy’s, I only got them from it being shared here) and a bunch of bananas! 😒 I want the chocolate and/or baked goods!! 😅

Still my daughter likes them so will probably pick them up.

I was wondering whether the yellow stickers would be tomorrow. That’s when I was thinking of heading there 🤞🏻
Probably. I went into Morrisons earlier to get a trick or treat bucket for my youngest and all of their stuff had already been reduced. I doubt M&S will have that much left . The ultimate find will be a reduced bag of fangs. Let’s hope one of our fellow tattlers manages it !

Has anybody been in store today …any reduced Halloween goodies? By that I mean fangs 😂
Yes, I went today! The light up biscuit tins were reduced by £2 and the monster cakes by £4. No fangs left. The carrots in the 3 for £12 food offer were yellow stickered, but everything else full price! This was about 11am.

Popped in to get my last fangs of the season and my store has been cleaned of them, too!! 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.