M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pain aux raisin there are 6 and chocolate twist 5. Separate bags. There are also minis that have a mixture of croissant, pain aux choc and pain aux raisin. This is the first time I have seen the twists, they were the biggest hit!
My family love the chocolate twists from
Costa so I’ll be hunting those down. 😋

Reactions: 3
If you want them I’d probably get them soon, they have a habit of getting rid of stuff from the freezers to put the Xmas stuff

Reactions: 2
Talking of their frozen stuff, their French fries are the best frozen chips around. You can thank me later 👌🏻😅

Reactions: 9
Got a smaller packet of Cornish Cruncher for 90p! Wish I had bought more now instead of just one packet.

At my sister's store they have the larger garlic bread in it's own fridge. My smaller store one mainly just has the 6 slices.

• Wow
I need some help from Tattlers regarding what are the best Colin the Caterpillar or Percy Pig sweets as I was frankly overwhelmed at the choice and couldn't make my mind up.🥴

Got a smaller packet of Cornish Cruncher for 90p! Wish I had bought more now instead of just one packet.

At my sister's store they have the larger garlic bread in it's own fridge. My smaller store one mainly just has the 6 slices.
Yellow sticker 90p? Bargain

Reactions: 1
Mine too. There is a small chest freezer with glass lid. Whole boule style loaves sliced with garlic butter etc. Whatever the breads bakery does i think.

Reactions: 4
Mine too. There is a small chest freezer with glass lid. Whole boule style loaves sliced with garlic butter etc. Whatever the breads bakery does i think.
Ours gets moved around depending on how much stock they have. There’s no way it will be there at Christmas ! I usually ask one of the staff and they go ‘out the back’ to see if there’s any.

I need some help from Tattlers regarding what are the best Colin the Caterpillar or Percy Pig sweets as I was frankly overwhelmed at the choice and couldn't make my mind up.🥴
Depending on your personal taste I would say the pink and white Colins (they taste like drumstick squashies) but my 9 year old loves the cherry Colins. No one in our house is too fussed about Percy sweets (please don’t kick me off the thread 😉)

• Haha
Apart from good old (original) Colin, has anyone bought a good birthday cake recently in M&S? I keep forgetting to look, and now I don't know whether to make a special trip, or whether Sainsbury's will do. Do they have normal Colins as well as the mummy one?

Popped in today to get some of the Halloween bits for tomorrows dinner. Still loads on the shelves so may pop down Tuesday in search of yellow stickers. No fang crisps left though, I checked every single Halloween stand they had. Probably the best for my waistline (she says having claimed her 400g bag of Percy’s 😅)

I also picked up the fizz someone else said their sparks offer worked on but mine didn’t, I probably picked up the wrong one 😂

My 15% off prepared meals worked on the Halloween deal too and I got some Cornish cruncher just because I had the dairy offer.

Attachments

Depending on your personal taste I would say the pink and white Colins (they taste like drumstick squashies) but my 9 year old loves the cherry Colins. No one in our house is too fussed about Percy sweets (please don’t kick me off the thread 😉)
Ooooo I’m not a fan of the Percy’s but I’m willing to try the pink and white Colin’s if they taste like squashies!!

I also picked up the fizz someone else said their sparks offer worked on but mine didn’t, I probably picked up the wrong one 😂
Oh boo that's sad. It was the "Sparkle" fizz with the gold pieces in that I got. Only noticed on my receipt after that it did take 15% off wine

Apart from good old (original) Colin, has anyone bought a good birthday cake recently in M&S? I keep forgetting to look, and now I don't know whether to make a special trip, or whether Sainsbury's will do. Do they have normal Colins as well as the mummy one?
My 2 sons both had the chocolate birthday cake from M&S and they are really nice, so much better than other supermarket chocolate cakes. My youngest daughter had the 1 below and although it tasted ok, it was sickly sweet and we wouldn’t buy it again.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I recently had the chocolate birthday cake that is individual squares of cake.

It was soooo good. And didn't need slicing so no arguments about anyone having bigger slices.

Today I got the BIG bag of Percy sweets I’d have gone for a small bag had I not read here not I need to find a M&S with the garlic bread freezer of dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went in today for Halloween bits and got some, but no fangs! Are they the same as the cheesy wotsit lookalikes? I settled for them instead!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.