M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really lucky with my M&S staff, they are all lovely. I have a disability and they will either pack for me themselves or call another staff member to do it. Also I got 3 courgettes which were the last ones left so really small, the cashier only charged me for one as she deemed them as equal to one with them being so small.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All those stories of staff are horrible!!! Please consider feeding back to M&S!! You might get a free big bag of Percy’s 😛

I can honestly say M&S staff are the best in supermarkets around me. I go in a few times a week and always find them so helpful. There’s an elderly lady that goes in to my local M&S every Monday and a member of staff helps her around the whole shop getting all her shopping and they push her trolley for her and read out the dates etc. They really go the extra mile in my store I just love it.
Whenever the M&S little shop was on they always give me a handful of extra “little shops” if I had the kids with me and it made their day! So yeah I think they would hate to know their staff where being so dicky about a sparks offer for a bag of percy pigs!!
that's so lovely - proper customer service !
the shop near my work has a lovely lady on the tills , over the years ive been at work ive worked near this particular branch several times and shes been there all that time. we have some lovely chats 😊

Reactions: 5
What time of day should we head there on Tuesday for Halloween reductions? Do you think they’ll be ready first thing, or risk going later and they’re all gone? Don’t forget to get the ready to bake monster cookies in the butter and cream section!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What time of day should we head there on Tuesday for Halloween reductions? Do you think they’ll be ready first thing, or risk going later and they’re all gone? Don’t forget to get the ready to bake monster cookies in the butter and cream section!
Hmm I might go last thing Monday evening see if anything is reduced then if not back Tuesday morning.

Reactions: 2
Hmm I might go last thing Monday evening see if anything is reduced then if not back Tuesday morning.
That's a good shout. I might try that too. Was planning a Tuesday visit at a store where they tend to do discounts in the morning.

I can report that the gold Sparkle fizz is in stores AND my 15% off wine coupon worked on it too 😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you have the M&S credit card approx when do they send the vouchers by post in novemeber?

Also waiting to get a £35 giftcard from them for signing up and spending £100 within the first 90 days.

Weirdly, I was just going to ask about m&s credit cards!
Are they worth it for the extras?

I can't decide between an m&s one or going with Virgin or BA to get airmiles instead.

Do you get a decent amount of points building up? Can you save the points all year or do they expire quickly?
It says you get 'little treats and freebies'. Do you ACTUALLY get any of these?

Reactions: 1
Last day I’m able to get to M&S before Halloween is over, fingers crossed I finally find the elusive fangs 😭😭

Weirdly, I was just going to ask about m&s credit cards!
Are they worth it for the extras?

I can't decide between an m&s one or going with Virgin or BA to get airmiles instead.

Do you get a decent amount of points building up? Can you save the points all year or do they expire quickly?
It says you get 'little treats and freebies'. Do you ACTUALLY get any of these?
We have the basic one where you don't pay £10 a month. I was surprised by the lending limit of £3000 straight away. So far I think it's good for the extra protection a credit card provides over a debit card. We've got close to 1000 points this month. Which would be equal to a £10 voucher just by normal spending. Double points in their stores for the first year and 1 point for £5 spent elsewhere. So you could get points on petrol and in Sainsbury's as well. 🤪

You can add an additional cardholder to the account. We make pay extra payments and don't wait to the end of the month to pay it off in full.

They've also upped the into offer by £5 to now £40.

Ive had the basic one for years , it used to offer Friends and family says where everything was 20% off but they are long gone. I still get the reward vouchers and generally save them for the Christmas goodies. The monthly £10 offers much more but I would have to drink a lot of free coffee with the vouchers to make it worth my while. I think like most cards the customer is never the winner !

Reactions: 4
Went to another M&S today and no fangs in sight 💔 😭 Taking it as a sign I need to be good and stick to my healthier diet. Still gutted as I wanted to try them.

• Sad
Those cookies and scream bites are vile I’m so disappointed

Sorry this has prob been discussed already but just found this thread

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Passed my gestational diabetes test and wanted to celebrate with a white chocolate Colin caterpillar mummy cake, but can’t find one anywhere! 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Went to another M&S today and no fangs in sight 💔 😭 Taking it as a sign I need to be good and stick to my healthier diet. Still gutted as I wanted to try them.
Don't know where you live but I've seen loads up north 😄
Mind you they do secret them in the strangest places. The last lot I found were in a quiet plant section out of the way. I'd not long seen some poor woman sifting through a lot of orange bags near the crisp section obviously trying to find them. 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.