M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰
The nutty super wholefood salad and Colin the Catapillar faces 😌

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the Mac and cheese toastie recently?
While it’s probably a good thing for my waistline I can’t se
To see them now. Same with the salmon and cucumber sandwiches (which my some used to live on I’m sure) they’ve also been obviously missing. Or is it just me and they are in other areas apart from the north east?
Nope, I was on a run of getting them in my Costa TGTG bag but Costa stopped doing them. Looked in M&S and haven't seen them there either

Reactions: 3
Just home , nothing exciting was purchased in M&S apart from a yellow stickered turkey feast for £2.15 and a bag of fizzy colin caterpillar. Whoever recommended these, thank you! They had some Christmas yum nuts in there, a tree and a bauble but no pannatone one . They did have an interesting aisle where you can select and weigh what you buy. Things like cereal , coffee, pasta which is a great idea. Less packaging and also you can buy what u need.
We don’t have anything like that at our one even though it’s a big food hall. Before M&S I went to Wholefoods …oh my it was a different level. I did buy some lovely cookies and cakes but jeez it was expensive. Although I’d love to live near one I would be absolutely skint 😂.
I scoffed the turkey feast on the way home and shared the caterpillars.

Reactions: 7
There’s M&S prices then there’s also Planet Organic prices. Think Whole foods might be higher up then planet O.

Amazon also bought Whole foods five years ago.

Reactions: 3
I always picture Cadbury mini rolls whenever someone says Yule log.

“Our seriously indulgent crackling logs are made with chocolate sponge filled and topped with a velvety smooth chocolate ganache. Hand-finished with popping candy chocolate bark and glistening popping candy embers.”

Attachments

Reactions: 4

“Our seriously indulgent crackling logs are made with chocolate sponge filled and topped with a velvety smooth chocolate ganache. Hand-finished with popping candy chocolate bark and glistening popping candy embers.”
I hate popping candy.

The amount of things it is in this time of year upsets me immensely.

Why ruin it with popping candy . May as well stick some Percy Pigs on it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why ruin it with popping candy . May as well stick some Percy Pigs on it !
Exactly, it makes a lovely luxurious dessert a bit rubbish doesn't it? More for a novelty thing than a very expensive Christmas treat!

Has anyone seen the Mac and cheese toastie recently?
While it’s probably a good thing for my waistline I can’t se
To see them now. Same with the salmon and cucumber sandwiches (which my some used to live on I’m sure) they’ve also been obviously missing. Or is it just me and they are in other areas apart from the north east?
I've not seen them for weeks now, I used to grab my son one for a Saturday treat sometimes, but he's had to make to do with Yumnut instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.