M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the Mac and cheese toastie recently?
While it’s probably a good thing for my waistline I can’t se
To see them now. Same with the salmon and cucumber sandwiches (which my some used to live on I’m sure) they’ve also been obviously missing. Or is it just me and they are in other areas apart from the north east?
On the toastie, this is hearsay but someone in my store was asking a staff member about it while I was lurking for them to reduce the falafel and halloumi wrap and they told them it was coming back after Christmas. I know they do remove things to make way for the Christmas range so hopefully it’s true!

Reactions: 4
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰
Bakewell tarts! I have to stay away from the bakery. 🥰

I always picture Cadbury mini rolls whenever someone says Yule log.

“Our seriously indulgent crackling logs are made with chocolate sponge filled and topped with a velvety smooth chocolate ganache. Hand-finished with popping candy chocolate bark and glistening popping candy embers.”

It says with a popping candy sachet so sounds like you can sprinkle it on yourself (or leave it off) 🙂
See, I assumed the sachet was the "embers" and there was popping candy in the "bark" too. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I would take the choctastic brownies 🤓

I went to an event today sponsored by M&S and got free mince pies, an egg sandwich and a chocolate Santa, feels like all my sparks bonuses came at once!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm feeling very sad today. No new offers and they've forgotten my birthday.
M and S doesn't like me any more. 😢😩😫😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve not had offers for weeks and weeks and I now visit more regularly due to working across the road 🤔 Sort it out M&S

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.