M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is M&S completely obsessed with putting cranberry sauce in every thing. 🤢 I hate it!! And their new xmas toastie and wrap look so good too… ruined by cranberry bloody sauce!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is the M&S flowers delivered service any good?

I wanted to send a gift and would normally use Freddie’s flowers but they wouldn’t arrive until monday at the earliest!

Reactions: 3

I wanted to send a gift and would normally use Freddie’s flowers but they wouldn’t arrive until monday at the earliest!
i got m&s roses delivered to me once they were lovely and the packaging really nice! it was a while ago like, a lad i went on one date with sent me them for valentine’s day, i thought it was a bit keen but i remember thinking ‘ooer these are from m&s!’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I had some delivered to me recently and they were lovely. Came well packed and protected.

• Heart
Why is M&S completely obsessed with putting cranberry sauce in every thing. 🤢 I hate it!! And their new xmas toastie and wrap look so good too… ruined by cranberry bloody sauce!
I also hate it. They do the same with stuffing - put them in a little sachet on the side like you do with the salad dressing for goodness sake, with a little spreader.

• Heart

Not a patch on Freddie’s imo . They are delivered the same as next, moonpig. In a box that goes through the postal system.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not a patch on Freddie’s imo . They are delivered the same as next, moonpig. In a box that goes through the postal system.
Just placed an order from them for a one off after reading some other verified customer reviews online. Would have liked next day delivery but as it's not a birthday or something that needs to be delivered on a set date it might be more of a surprise coming in 5 days.

1667485878041.png

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So yesterday I posted here about how confused/thrilled I was about the fact I had 2 free breads on my Sparks app.
Went and redeemed one today, then got an email a few minutes later about some new Sparks offers.
Opened up my Sparks app and I had a free chocolate reward alongside my other free bread!
I am feeling very loved 😆🥰

I wish I knew how I was getting so lucky so I could share the wealth a bit!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sadly not just M&S - 99% of Christmas sandwiches are ruined. Would you put strawberry jam in a chicken sandwich? I see no difference to that and turkey/cranberry.

I know you’ve ordered elsewhere now but wanted to say M&S are my go-to for flowers, never had a bad experience sending or receiving. Got sent a beautiful bunch recently from work colleagues that lasted ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just placed an order from them for a one off after reading some other verified customer reviews online. Would have liked next day delivery but as it's not a birthday or something that needs to be delivered on a set date it might be more of a surprise coming in 5 days.

View attachment 1701268
Lovely ❤ I was gifted a subscription after lockdown by one of the relatives of an elderly couple I used to do shopping for. The flowers were always stunning , better than any supermarket flowers you could buy. I always found them to wholesale quality and they often lasted for two weeks. I miss having it and sometimes do treat myself! The December Xmas flowers are worth subscribing for , even if you then cancel. My delivery always comes on an electric bike with a trailer, piled high with boxes of flowers. I really do rate them. I am sure the recipient will be chuffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rubbish offers of £1 when I spend £5 on fresh soup and £2 when I spend £10 on cheese. I went hoping for Halloween goodies and none!

Reactions: 2

I’ve used M&S flowers in the past and they’ve been good. I often use bloom & wild, highly recommend them.

Just went back into M&S after my disappointing shop yesterday got some cakes on yellow sticker (the Halloween cake is still £13 in my local store) and claimed another large bag of Percy pigs don’t like them but have put them in the food bank trolley.

Just went back into M&S after my disappointing shop yesterday got some cakes on yellow sticker (the Halloween cake is still £13 in my local store) and claimed another large bag of Percy pigs don’t like them but have put them in the food bank trolley.
Also just had an email 12 days of sparks is coming back.. fingers crossed Gary Barlow isn’t present

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone buying the Very Merry Mix Up 130g bags (or indeed the big £8 tin) be aware that Tesco do a Salted Caramel Party Nut Mix (250g) in a red bag in their Christmas aisle and it's pretty much the same inside, but only £2.50. So about half the price of M&S (well, for about the same price, you get a bag that's twice as big).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Soooo it turns out, service stations are an untapped resource! Had a crappy day at the childrens hospital with Tiny Meg enduring many tests, we stopped for dinner as the motorway was closed (and in all honesty I wanted to eat my feelings and comfort my child with whatever overpriced cuddly toys came into view) Acquired Xmas sandwiches, gingerbread milkshake, two bags each of Halloween omballs and cookies and scream, a net bag of omball eyes and then a load of ready meals, fresh ravioli and fruit pots, all 60-75% off and my sparks offers brought them down even further! I’m very easy to please!

0DC0DA12-2115-444F-B699-AB3D5586AB3E.jpeg
A6CB819B-66B2-4DA9-B4F1-9188895E437C.jpeg
494B3E62-362C-4070-AD7B-0BA9E5C156D9.jpeg
98453228-9B55-473A-88EC-60F240F90373.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lovely ❤ I was gifted a subscription after lockdown by one of the relatives of an elderly couple I used to do shopping for. The flowers were always stunning , better than any supermarket flowers you could buy. I always found them to wholesale quality and they often lasted for two weeks. I miss having it and sometimes do treat myself! The December Xmas flowers are worth subscribing for , even if you then cancel. My delivery always comes on an electric bike with a trailer, piled high with boxes of flowers. I really do rate them. I am sure the recipient will be chuffed.
I did switch to Bloom & wild mainly because it worked out to be much cheaper with all of the discount codes they frequently sent by email often 20%. Never had any issues. Once when Royal mail did not deliver and they were taken back to the office. They were the ones to email me and sent a replacement automatically without any fuss.

I did sign up for Freddie deliveries myself and always thought they were better quality then B&W.

Soooo it turns out, service stations are an untapped resource! Had a crappy day at the childrens hospital with Tiny Meg enduring many tests, we stopped for dinner as the motorway was closed (and in all honesty I wanted to eat my feelings and comfort my child with whatever overpriced cuddly toys came into view) Acquired Xmas sandwiches, gingerbread milkshake, two bags each of Halloween omballs and cookies and scream, a net bag of omball eyes and then a load of ready meals, fresh ravioli and fruit pots, all 60-75% off and my sparks offers brought them down even further! I’m very easy to please!

View attachment 1702001View attachment 1702002View attachment 1702016View attachment 1702018
Wishing your child a speedy recovery. Glad you got some comfort food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.