M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow this looks amazing and even more so the fact my baby has CMPA so I’m on a no cows milk diet 😞😞😞😞
Wow I can honestly say that if my son had had that, then he would've been on the bottle immediately. Nothing and nobody would keep me from cheese :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got £2 off a haunted tin which is tempting to buy now for the kids and 50p of cream cakes which is tempting for me 😆

Reactions: 4
Today I’ve got offers! I’ve ghosted them for a while and not scanned my card 😂. Today I have
Free pack of jazz apples
Free farmhouse loaf
20pc off Womens fragrance
15% off Womens dresses and skirts
10% off make up
20% off rugs cushions and throws
20% off Womens nightwear and pajamas
70p off fresh chicken
50p off of any baking item
£1.50 off £10 spend on ready meals
£1 off of £7 deli spend
75p off £4 spend boxed biscuits
£2 Halloween light up tin

I’m being loved bombed by them now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No freebies but for the 5th Sparks offers in a row I have got £1 off canned fish and 50p off Granola. o_Oo_Oo_O

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I got £2 off Halloween tin
50p off frozen chips
70p off M&S chicken fillets
50p off £3 on jams & conserves
£1 off smoked salmon slices
20% off womens jeans and jeggings
10% off makeup
20% off bedding
20% off womens shirts and blouses

I’m grateful but not really excited by any of them tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They are trying to knock money of the Halloween tin as it can’t be selling well. They will be half price on 1st Nov anyway ! A free pack of fangs would be appreciated.

They are trying to knock money of the Halloween tin as it can’t be selling well. They will be half price on 1st Nov anyway ! A free pack of fangs would be appreciated.
I’d of preferred the fangs instead of all those offers combined 😂😂 my store doesn’t even have any left!! There’s also no sign of the savoury Halloween food this year! Has anyone saw any? Like the mummified meat loaf, mummy pizza, etc

Reactions: 3
No freebies but

15% off wine, wonder if I can get that sparkly prosecco?
15% off prepared meals
15% off cheese, yogurts, cream & butter
75p off £5 spend on frozen food
50p off £3 spend on coffee & tea

Reactions: 2
I got 75p off when you spend £5 on coated poultry 🤣🤣🤣 they have such a way with words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No freebies but

15% off wine, wonder if I can get that sparkly prosecco?
15% off prepared meals
15% off cheese, yogurts, cream & butter
75p off £5 spend on frozen food
50p off £3 spend on coffee & tea
The wine T&Cs says no sparkling (already checked...swines) lol

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.