M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nearest M&S has no mobile reception so it’s impossible to open the app and see the offers in it. I get they want to keep costs down and be seen to be eco-friendly, but a paper voucher would work better for many people as an aide-memoire for remembering they have the vouchers and what they’re for.
The same with mine. But someone told me to screenshot my card before I go in and it does work!

Reactions: 2
The same with mine. But someone told me to screenshot my card before I go in and it does work!
I don't have a mobile but have a tablet so when I get the offers I want to use - I have a pen and card on which I write them all and keep them in my wallet with my Sparks card - dead easy. Old school but it works.

Reactions: 2
Ive been sent some paper £5 off £40 spend vouchers.

Anything new or exciting to look out for?

I love the tuscan pasta mentioned on a previous page, so tasty.

Reactions: 1
Ive been sent some paper £5 off £40 spend vouchers.

Anything new or exciting to look out for?

I love the tuscan pasta mentioned on a previous page, so tasty.
I’ve just had this offer too but I’m in Ireland and it’s showing as £ and not €. I tried to add my mobile number to my profile and it only allows UK numbers, so frustrating. You’d think they would have considered this before launching here?

I’ve just had this offer too but I’m in Ireland and it’s showing as £ and not €. I tried to add my mobile number to my profile and it only allows UK numbers, so frustrating. You’d think they would have considered this before launching here?
I got it through the post to the address my Sparks card is registered at. Just 3 little vouchers each with £5 off and then other vouchers for 10% off fruit and 10% off veg.

I went in search of Pops Corn today... found it on a bottom shelf, marked down to €3.75. Spendy but decided to treat myself. Scanned at €1.50. Haven't tasted it yet but I know I'll regret not having grabbed another!
Noticed wholegrain crumpets in store too. New one on me. Anyone tried them?

I went in search of Pops Corn today... found it on a bottom shelf, marked down to €3.75. Spendy but decided to treat myself. Scanned at €1.50. Haven't tasted it yet but I know I'll regret not having grabbed another!
Yeah, I have had those crumpets. They're good. M&S crumpets are extra spongy. Prime contenders for eggy crumpets!

Reactions: 3
Eggy crumpets sound great.

I wandered round M&S today and couldn’t see a single thing that caught my eye. But I did have time to be annoyed by the huge range of Percy Pig merch.
I mean, really? Percy Pigs are ok but I don’t want them on my pyjamas. Is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I wandered round M&S today and couldn’t see a single thing that caught my eye. But I did have time to be annoyed by the huge range of Percy Pig merch.
I mean, really? Percy Pigs are ok but I don’t want them on my pyjamas. Is it just me?
I couldn't give less of a tit about percy blasted pig. I'm not a fan of sweets in general and when I do have them prefer hard candy/sherberts not the foamy messes that are percy pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah Percy Pig picnic plates and glasses don't do it for me either. I was a bit Percy Perplexed by the range of stuff with his face on in store today. I suspect they'll all be reduced in another couple of weeks if they're not already.
Picked up my free bag of sweets right enough: I quite like them, but will probably hand them over for my nephew's birthday party tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
me LOVE them so much tastier if you have them plain . good with savoury toppings...

I’m a huge fan of the Cornish Cruncher cheese bake, as my cupboard full of ceramic dishes will confirm. However, today they didn’t have any left and only had the Welsh Rarebit cheese bake. I thought I would try it instead, didn’t think it would be that much different. But, urgh, nowhere near as nice at all. Very disappointed, won’t get it again.
Also admit to being a bit confused with the amount of Percy Pig stuff. It can’t be that popular to justify that surely.

Reactions: 3
I’m a huge fan of the Cornish Cruncher cheese bake, as my cupboard full of ceramic dishes will confirm. However, today they didn’t have any left and only had the Welsh Rarebit cheese bake. I thought I would try it instead, didn’t think it would be that much different. But, urgh, nowhere near as nice at all. Very disappointed, won’t get it again.
Also admit to being a bit confused with the amount of Percy Pig stuff. It can’t be that popular to justify that surely.
Love the Cornish cruncher bake it’s sooo good isn’t it. I first tried it at Halloween time the ceramic dish was like a black cauldron and it was a lovely addition to the Halloween party table and since then I can’t go past it!!! Also agree re the Welsh rarebit it’s an awful compromise I picked it by accident and thought they’d changed the recipe until I looked at the sleeve after 😂

M&S caramelised onion sausages are the best sausages ever and I’ll never change my mind

Reactions: 6
They’ve got a nice Italian family dine in at the moment - two mains, four nice sides for £15 which is two meals for me and the OH - quite good value. I’m so pleased to discover other Percy Pig haters here. I hate the way they’ve migrated everywhere. I was chatting to my local store manager recently at a Food Bank meeting and had a rant. ‘But… but… everyone loves Percy….’ Errr . No. On Sunday, I got £80 worth of shopping free with my Sparks card. As they told me, my first thought was ‘wish I’d bought those two bottles of fizz..’. 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
M&S caramelised onion sausages are the best sausages ever and I’ll never change my mind
The version of these from my local butcher definitely win 🤣 lockdown did one thing good.... made me explore that glorious place haha

I went in for my free bakery treat. Picked up the billionaire yumnut. Inhaled it. Even nicer because it was free 😍

• Heart
They’ve got a nice Italian family dine in at the moment - two mains, four nice sides for £15 which is two meals for me and the OH - quite good value. I’m so pleased to discover other Percy Pig haters here. I hate the way they’ve migrated everywhere. I was chatting to my local store manager recently at a Food Bank meeting and had a rant. ‘But… but… everyone loves Percy….’ Errr . No. On Sunday, I got £80 worth of shopping free with my Sparks card. As they told me, my first thought was ‘wish I’d bought those two bottles of fizz..’. 😁
You won the free shopping! congrats. Out of interest were you on self service till here it shouts out ( apparently) on on a staff manned till ? Not that it makes any difference 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.