M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Sparks offer is save 50pc on English Heritage tickets. Yawn. Where’s my free food?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else absolutely love their Italian ready meals? My favourite is the tuscan sausage penne, sooooo good! Are there any other ready meals you'd recommend? I like them for when Mr FoxyBingo is at work and I'm home alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else absolutely love their Italian ready meals? My favourite is the tuscan sausage penne, sooooo good! Are there any other ready meals you'd recommend? I like them for when Mr FoxyBingo is at work and I'm home alone.
The carbonara and the mushroom pasta in the clear, round dishes are both very good.

Reactions: 1
Love the Italian range. I also like the Shanghai beef noodles if you like Chinese food. A lot of the Chinese meals are nice. There’s also a lovely noodle one from the Japanese meals I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s lovely it’s got noodles and it’s in a bowl shape (helpful I know 😅)

A bug bear of mine is that some of the ready meals aren’t oven safe packaging, big molten plastic mess in the oven is never what you want!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I usually just like making italian food myself but I do usually partake in the pizza offer for £10 as that will last me over a few meals

Picked up a Cheeseburger pizza, its actually really good! Will try the poshdog pizza next!
The £10 pizza meal deal is our fave, the chicken munchies and mozzarella sticks are 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
I did/ I absolutely adored the Tuscan Sausage Penne as an occasional £2.80 expensive treat.. it's gone up 30p so won't be getting that again 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The chicken arrabiata is my favourite!!! It’s been my favourite since I was 19 hahaha

Went to get a couple of the cocktail cans and they have gone from £2 to £2.25 - gave them a miss.

• Wow
Went to get a couple of the cocktail cans and they have gone from £2 to £2.25 - gave them a miss.
It’s annoying I had £1 off when you spend £7 on the cans but they’re 3 for £6 so to do the deal I’d have had to buy 4 which I felt made the discount a bit pointless really 😂 so I let it expire. They’re a bit too sweet for me anyway.

I am back with my Italian meal deal! 😋 I went for spinach and ricotta ravioli, cacio e pepe, the chocolate and ricotta cheesecake, tiramisu, mozzarella and pesto balls and arancini. Mr Chickhicks is on a long week of nights, so I'm going to spend the week feeding myself into a carby, Italian coma :D

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.