M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I finally caved too and bought a single
box for £1 and I can see what the fuss is about 😂.

Lots left in my local store. Four boxes deep.
I must be the only one that can't 😂 I bought this when it was full price cos I liked the look of it. Wasn't keen on it so gave it away.
After seeing everyone loving it on here, I got another couple of boxes at £1 yesterday, thinking maybe I was just having an off day 😂
Still not keen on it yet I love the M&S sweet and salty popcorn.

Thanks to those that recommended the Tuscan Sausage Penne 😍

I added some Philly cheese in at end as I fancied a creamy sauce and I had it open, was delicious! I will definitely be repurchasing

Reactions: 3
I must be the only one that can't 😂 I bought this when it was full price cos I liked the look of it. Wasn't keen on it so gave it away.
After seeing everyone loving it on here, I got another couple of boxes at £1 yesterday, thinking maybe I was just having an off day 😂
I don’t really like the chocolate popcorn. My children scoffed the lot.

I think it's okay to munch on but not life changing. I did actually buy another box of but my mother asked if we had any chocolate in the house and took it with her to give to my cousin's kids who are 6 and 4. They loved it and were super happy.

My nearest M&S has no mobile reception so it’s impossible to open the app and see the offers in it. I get they want to keep costs down and be seen to be eco-friendly, but a paper voucher would work better for many people as an aide-memoire for remembering they have the vouchers and what they’re for.
Try logging into the stores WiFi. My mobile doesn't get a signal in my store, but works when I log into M&S WiFi.

Reactions: 1
My nearest M&S has no mobile reception so it’s impossible to open the app and see the offers in it. I get they want to keep costs down and be seen to be eco-friendly, but a paper voucher would work better for many people as an aide-memoire for remembering they have the vouchers and what they’re for.

I screenshot all my offers before going in so just have to look in my photo album. Zero wi-fi required.

Reactions: 5
Do they have public wifi? My M&S does so yours might as well?

I don't recommend their 4 dip selection. It wasn't nice at all! It had salsa, nacho cheese, sour cream and an avacado style one and they all had no taste at all! I do like the vegetarian Colin the catepiller sweets range, cookie dough bites and the cookie flavour biscuit cupcake! So filling. 💕💕💕

I don't recommend their 4 dip selection. It wasn't nice at all! It had salsa, nacho cheese, sour cream and an avacado style one and they all had no taste at all! I do like the vegetarian Colin the catepiller sweets range, cookie dough bites and the cookie flavour biscuit cupcake! So filling. 💕💕💕
:eek:

I love that 4 dip selection! The nacho cheese one is divine, I wish it was available to buy on its own!
The only one I’m not too keen on is the salsa but the other 3… omg *drools*

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Found a shelf full of chocolate popcorn in store this morning. Ticket said £2.50 but scanned at £1, sort of wish I cleared the shelf but just got two boxes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found a shelf full of chocolate popcorn in store this morning. Ticket said £2.50 but scanned at £1, sort of wish I cleared the shelf but just got two boxes 😅
I bought another box too today but the calories on the back put me off from buying more then just one at a time.

My local store also has lots left too!

Thanks to those that recommended the Tuscan Sausage Penne 😍

I added some Philly cheese in at end as I fancied a creamy sauce and I had it open, was delicious! I will definitely be repurchasing
I bought last week when I mentioned the price rise and TBH i was half delighted and half disappointed.. the 30p price rise..did appear that there was a lot more sausage in but barely any sauce

Reactions: 2
The pops corn is nice but when you get the proper hard bit of popcorn, feels like your teeth are gonna break 🤣

Reactions: 4
I see a good business opportunity here lol . Not my listings :

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.