M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a husband & child free evening at home tomorrow so I’m thinking that warrants a trip to M&S for dinner, snacks and drinks 😅

Also, I’m addicted to the Cornish cruncher

Reactions: 8
marksandspencerfoodpr posted
38014065_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr SPOOKY TREAT ALERT! 🎃Say HELLO to our Franken Monster Mousse Cakes, creepy chocolate mousse cakes filled with a green white chocolate mousse centre, and a chocolate wafer base. Creepy but cute … and DELICIOUS!!
📸 @sweetreviewsuk

#mymarksfave #thisisnotjust

#thisisnotjust

Reactions: 4
I couldn't find the pumpkin spice cake and I looked in the Halloween section too. Lack of stock super noticeable.

Tried the Mac&cheese bites which were really good.

1635507765407.png

Reactions: 7
37561338_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr *Adorable Alert* 🙊🙉🙈 NEW vegan Boo Bao Buns filled with sweet and sour pineapple and peppers, decorated with an olive skeleton – they are THE perfect Halloween party food for everyone! 💀 Ideal for a family do or drinks and nibbles with friends!

#thisisnotjust #halloween #squealdeal

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Been well and truly influenced by this thread. Bought Cornish cruncher, pumpkin spice loaf and pumpkin yum nut. My store had loads of the loaf cakes, I would have bought more than one if I weren’t supposed to be losing weight 😂

View attachment 835503
marksandspencerfoodpr *Adorable Alert* 🙊🙉🙈 NEW vegan Boo Bao Buns filled with sweet and sour pineapple and peppers, decorated with an olive skeleton – they are THE perfect Halloween party food for everyone! 💀 Ideal for a family do or drinks and nibbles with friends!

Wow they’re really going in on the Halloween stuff aren’t they!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 835503

My vegan friend tried these and said they were not good. She is usually a big fan of the M&S vegan range too.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
View attachment 835503

I've got those Boo Bao Buns in my fridge at the moment. Hoping they are better than the Panda bao buns were. And the popping candy jelly brain. Both ready to eat this weekend.

There were also some really cool looking ultra thin sausages that they called "wriggly worms", and the cool looking pumpkin thing below, which is actually a plate sized beef/cheese/onion burger inside the pastry. I knew I wasn't going to be near a fridge for a few hours though so didn't buy any of the meaty stuff.

1635515364430.png
1635515539186.png

Reactions: 1
I'm glad people have reviewed the panda buns, seen them a few times and wanted to buy but expected they'd not be that good with a jackfruit filling. So I'll probably give them a miss.

The Halloween Colin is £10 and looks the same size as the £7 one 🤷‍♀️

Been well and truly influenced by this thread. Bought Cornish cruncher, pumpkin spice loaf and pumpkin yum nut. My store had loads of the loaf cakes, I would have bought more than one if I weren’t supposed to be losing weight 😂
You can always go back now you know they have them 😊

I was disappointed with the panda buns 😞
They were really cute and novel but the bun was far too thick and there was hardly any filling. The filling was tasty but personally I think it would have been better with meat, maybe pulled pork or some sort of mince rather than mushroom.
Wouldn’t buy them again.

Reactions: 6
I haven't had a M&S food visit for a few weeks now! Went today, didn't get too much as I wasn't actually needing much. I cannot tell you the willpower it took me to not buy a cake jar.

Reactions: 2
My youngest insisted on the panda buns a couple of days because they looked cute. She ate them but left the pad Thai in favour of these. In truth i think they were massively stodgy and she struggled to eat them. I won’t be buying again.

Just returned home with a big haul from M&S. it was a large store and a chap outside was giving out mystery coat hanger cards which you then had to go to get scanned for a 10,20 or 30 % discount on clothes, home and beauty.

I was going in to see if the mysterious missing gastro chicken Kievs were back, naturally I was distracted by my 20% voucher and also the new advent calendar! Spent a load in homewares including some Christmas decs, then finally dragged my trolley down to the food hall where I managed to bag THE LAST PACK OF KIEVS as part of the dine in for £10 deal 😀😀😀

also got the £15 American food deal, southern fried chicken, fried, onion rings (no coleslaw left otherwise I’d have got that) and mozzarella sticks.

I checked out the party food range,The mini Kievs are £5.00 frozen and £5.75 fresh and are the same product and same amount. I liked the look of the frozen tempura veg too

I resisted the pumpkin cake you are all raving about, I may see if there are any in a yellow sticker come Sunday and then try it. Im trying not to eat too many sweet things!

the advent calendar is a really good deal if you like your beauty products.

the cast iron non stick roasters are not cheap at £35 but I had 20% off. They are fabulous for roast potatoes, also roasting meat as you can use them for searing first then into the oven, or for making the gravy from the meat juices after roasting. Well worth the investment, easy to clean as well. Just don’t use metal utensils in them as they damage the non stick coating.

I also treated myself to a bottle of Cremant de Bourgogne 🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suppose they're running down their Halloween stock after it won't be needed after Sunday ,,, could be some yellow sticker bargains to be had though.

Not food but I picked up the M&S own shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago, £2.50 each and they are really nice, little goes a long way and my hair was lovely and smooth after, didn’t even need straightening which it usually does. I also really like their honey and almond (I think) shower creme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.