M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Guitarwarrior , no goats cheese tarts but they did have the cherry colins and beer battered haddock.

Heres a few of today’s purchases. I managed to find the spiced loaf so I bought two , for testing purposes you understand! Also got the pumpkin spice mix for a £1 . The shelves were pretty well stocked, the fruit and veg sections were full but the overall selection seemed smaller than normal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Guitarwarrior , no goats cheese tarts but they did have the cherry colins and beer battered haddock.

Heres a few of today’s purchases. I managed to find the spiced loaf so I bought two , for testing purposes you understand! Also got the pumpkin spice mix for a £1 . The shelves were pretty well stocked, the fruit and veg sections were full but the overall selection seemed smaller than normal.
That quiche sounds divine! What a good haul, i'm jealous

Reactions: 1
Some Halloween bits were half price on my food hall!
this choc Percy was down to £5 and some decorations as well

47827BC1-8A37-4094-86D3-CF5CBBFF56C9.jpeg

Ah thanks for looking. Guessing they’re either permanently discontinued or temporarily discontinued for Xmas. Will be a shame if they’ve gone completely because they were really tasty (and a handy easy tea) especially after they were only recently rebranded into “collection” packaging.

The beer battered haddock and the cherry Collins are both currently available on ocado if that helps?
Ocado don’t deliver to where I live plus I really don’t like other people picking my shopping for me. I just prefer to see what I’m getting.

My kids have had the pink chocolate Percy coins and really liked them, my eldest said it’s very sweet and fruity tasting.
I am sad to be missing out this week, I wanted to get some Halloween bits for dinner on Saturday night but have covid so can’t go to get anything 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My kids have had the pink chocolate Percy coins and really liked them, my eldest said it’s very sweet and fruity tasting.
I am sad to be missing out this week, I wanted to get some Halloween bits for dinner on Saturday night but have covid so can’t go to get anything 😞
Oh no 🙁, can you do a list and ask someone to go for You?

I got the Easter version of this and it went in the bin. Not even my sugar crazed kids would eat it
We’ve still got ombles eggs in the cupboard, they need to go in the bin. I’m not a massive fan overall of M&S chocolate

Reactions: 2
Bought the Cornish Cruncher cheese this evening for the first time, will stir some into my pasta tonight

Reactions: 4
Boyfriend is out tomorrow night and I will be going past an M&S in the afternoon so think I’ll treat myself to a yummy dinner 😋. Need to go back through the threads to remind myself what’s good!

Reactions: 6
Boyfriend is out tomorrow night and I will be going past an M&S in the afternoon so think I’ll treat myself to a yummy dinner 😋. Need to go back through the threads to remind myself what’s good!
Spiced pumpkin loaf and dirty fries is where it’s at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried the peach on the beach cans? What is everyone’s favourite alcohol cans from m&s as I want to try some new ones!

Well today I ventured to my local large M&S food store - I was like a kid in Hamleys 🤣🤣 I could spent £1000’s but restrained myself.
Bought the blond milkshake - if on death row this is my last drink,
Christmas munch tin
halloween bits
burger tear and share
mac and cheese sandwich
mulled wine
sloe fizz
best ever eclair

Going back at the end of November 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got the Easter version of this and it went in the bin. Not even my sugar crazed kids would eat it
Tbh I’m not surprised it’s already reduced, they had shelves full of them in 3 locations before they were reduced!
even half price there wasn’t throngs of customers fighting over them ha

We visited an M&S today, they had some gorgeous looking bottles of gin liqueur with gold flakes in them, was hinting to my husband that I wouldn’t mind for Christmas!

There’s so much choice, it’s a bit overwhelming, but today we tried chicken breasts in a cheesy sauce with leeks and bacon, yum! We are trying their steak pie tomorro.

I’m going tomorrow after work, going to try and get the cheeseburger spring rolls, Mexican layered dip, the pumpkin cake and some other treats for my Friday night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.