Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L84

Chatty Member
They have just brought out orange hot chocolate for Xmas, I’m def gonna buy. Also, is the velvetiser worth the £?

Reactions: 1

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
anyone tried the eyeball pizza? I'm throwing a Halloween party next week and want to get some of their party food bits, saw the eye ball pizza and thought it would be cool.
I seen it in store the other day it looks so easy to make yourself isn’t it just a cheese and tomato pizza with a round slice of mozzarella in the middle with an olive for the eye? I’d probably make a few of my own if I were having a Halloween party

ATV2021

VIP Member
what is this? I feel like I’m out of the loop and missing something amazing. Tell me it’s a bag of yellow stickered stuff for pennies? I’m intrigued 😂
It's an app that has various places on and you buy (if you can!) a bag of food usually whatever is left at the end and then collect it. I did it for a local bakery once and I had so much bread I ended up gifting most of it on a local FB group 🤣 the local carvery is a good one if I can wait until 7.30pm for dinner. Nearly 9pm! Lol

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Did you pay Ocado a monthly fee? They used to do free delivery over £75 now they charge. They used to have slots for £1 (at night) now they are £2. Waitrose now charge £3 for all deliveries. It used to be free over £60, then they dropped it down to free over £40. I’ve got a lot of short dated items from Waitrose especially with bread loaves. Luckily I have a freezer but it’s not huge and I don’t think bread is good for more than a month in a freezer. Twice I’ve had frozen items put in with refrigerated items which means they’ve defrosted by the time they get to me. Waitrose have also stopped doing any bags.
I’m at the end of my tether with Ocado , am a smart pass customer too ! So many subs , this week they didn’t even bother to sub half the items so key components of my shop were missing ! I signed up to smart pass because their slots were £6.99 unless you literally ordered at 10pm which is far too late for us … but seriously thinking about trying somewhere else !

it’s a shame as our nearest M&S Is quite far away soit’s where I get most of my M&S treats but it’s becoming a joke now !

under the ivy

VIP Member
I haven’t been to M&S in weeks! My bank balance is grateful 😅

I really hope the pumpkin spice loaf is in next week!

• Haha

fizzyjerk

I had their lightly dusted lemon sole fillets for dinner and have found bones in there. Reckon there are grounds for complaint?

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
There's inky 2 of us too 🐖🐖

We will spread it out over a couple of meals. Probably dinner tonight and tomorrow. Got enough variety to make it not feel like the same meal 2 days running
We did this with the pizza one, absolute bargain- but we’re out over the weekend so wouldn’t be able to eat the rest!