Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the peach on the beach cans? What is everyone’s favourite alcohol cans from m&s as I want to try some new ones!

Reactions: 1

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
There is a little place in Belfast whos thing is they only serve cheese toasties (they do like 4 different varieties) and the mac and cheese special toastie they do is apparently the most popular one. I don't really get it tbh! Seems so stodgy.

I had these recently from M&S and they were yummy.
View attachment 798318
Omg these fish cakes are god tier fish cakes 🤩🤩🤩

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Saw this tonight, the ones behind were all on a yellow sticker too. Has anyone tried them? I’m not even sure how it’s heated up. I presume not to be eaten straight from the chiller? 🤢

I have to admire the carb on carb sandwich though.
Never tried it but a YouTuber I watch did from the cafe and said it was really good, but said she’d rather just cheese and didn’t get what the pasta added.

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm thinking of "panic buying" a Christmas cake this year just incase it's the two of us not going anywhere and they're usually good until next year.

The 12 month matured slab looks the best without the unnecessary side icing, but no reviews on ocado. Anyone tried it? I'd be disappointed if it wasn't full of brandy seeing as it claims to be laced in it!

565947011_0_640x640.jpg

rivermonster

VIP Member
Do you by any chance have the link for these pls X
Here they are - https://www.marksandspencer.com/high-waist-ankle-grazer-leggings/p/clp60273400

I also sent for 2 pairs of these and when they came one had a zip that was there as decoration and the other pair had zip pockets and small zips at the bottom of the leg and a better waistband so sent the decorative pair back and got them to send me the better ones. -

Last edited:

Warpaint

VIP Member
Today I got:

Fish & Chips (Never tried their meal for one type before)
Melt in the middle chocolate puddings
The posh frozen pizza that says it's made in Italy
Chocolate Dutch Shortcakes
Dirty fries again (Had to be done)

dee_mc

VIP Member
Apologies for talking about Waitrose, but does anybody know if the Cornish cruncher cheese is similar or the same as this one from Waitrose?

Nutritional info looks the same - calorie count per 100g identical anyway

wordzalad

VIP Member
No, are they so,d singly in the bakery section?
Yes! They are!! They’re with the raspberry and plain jane ones! absolutely recommend them!
Are yumnuts the same as yum yums? If so, they are so tasty. I haven't tried coconut ones, but I've had some nice ones from Waitrose.
They’re like yumyums but donut shape!! Ohh i haven’t tried the Waitrose ones! There’s no Waitrose near me 😭

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’ve got 20% off joggers, trousers and leggings and socks, lasts another few days. Also money off some wellness thing, seems to have a never ending date on it. I’d like some money of nightwear but it’s not going to happen

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Ordered good for Xmas day and Boxing Day. They're already run ing out of some items so I'd advise placing your orders as soon as you can.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I wish their Sparks scheme just would give money off or vouchers for whatever you wanted like a regular loyalty scheme. Eg Tesco’s or even my BP petrol app accumulates money off. I find it so irritating they choose what I want to get a discount on and when.
I’m a die hard M&S fan too (and ex employee in younger days) but this annoys me everytime they ask for my sparks card I tell the poor cashier how rubbish it is 🤣.
You sound exactly like me. I always tell the poor cashier that and in Sainsbury's for giving me paper coupons spewed out of the till I then have to fill my purse with. Put them on the bloody card!

ATV2021

VIP Member
I think they will reduce the confectionery and light up tins etc tomorrow. They’ll want to take advantage of any last minute trade today. Then it will be BAM!! Full Christmas mode!!! Christmas music must be due to start in the next 2 weeks I reckon!
I've been in a couple of shops where the Xmas music has already been in full swing this weekend 🤣 I love it lol