Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Got New York vanilla cheesecake slices today

If they're good will buy the whole cake next time

Reactions: 1

whisperchat

VIP Member
cream cheese and smoked salmon festive sandwich 😂 is out now I see.. been thinking about it since 6 this morning

Warpaint

VIP Member
I'd recommend the cheesy dirty fries - they cook really well and taste great.

The churros were a passable snack but not worth £4.

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
I picked up a pumpkin spice yum nut to try today (as well as another pumpkin cake!) - so good!! Might have to nab some more this weekend before they go

TinyDancer2602

Yes I prefer it too…best of a bad bunch scenario. The JL one is not for me. The music is lovely as always, but I didn’t like the ‘Stranger Things’ vibe.

rivermonster

VIP Member
There needs to be a drooling reaction on here

I also checked my Sparks with anticipation. NOTHING. Why doesn't M&S give me the goods!
I got 2 free ice lollies again and my shop does not have any and a free percy pigs or colin sweets.
Spend £5 on canned food, lentils or dry pasta and get 75p off
50p off £3 veg..... 15% off fresh fruit.

Hubby got zilch on his. :) but he has had 2 hand creams recently.

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
I bought some magic shaping high waisted leggings which are so comfortable and quite thick, I went back and got some more. Not something I would usually buy but they had such good reviews on the website I had a look at them and glad I did,
Do you by any chance have the link for these pls X

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just had the dirty burger dough ball tear n share. It was nice, but didn’t quite live up to expectations.
Could you taste the gerkins?

Popped in today to get a few treats and ended up with a load of snacks, bakery bits and then OH wanted the American dine in deal. So we went for pulled pork, burgers, coleslaw, onion rings, mozerella dippers & the churros. Also got the dirty fries on yellow sticker.

was also told I had an addiction:rolleyes:. I so almost picked up the Cornish cruncher baked cheese…next time.
View attachment 839377no reduced Halloween bits here
Those biscuits are delicious.

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Yes I had the smart pass and Ocado reserved. It’s a shame as I hate food shopping but I didn’t feel that they valued my custom and things were showing as being in stock and then not delivered.