Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Just tried the chocolate orange cake jar (it’s my birthday so it’s allowed at this time of the day 😂). I love choc orange but it was too much even for me. First spoonful was nice but i should have stopped there. Feeling sick now 🤢😂

Reactions: 1

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I don't find chocolate stirrers really work that well, you end up with the 1st few mouthfuls being barely chocolately and the last few being sludge
Agree, they'd be better off launching some hot chocolate and coffee syrups. I don't think they do their own atm, but I could be wrong.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Got those small chocolate puddings that you put in the oven to try.

Also a stone baked ham, mushroom pizza and the bigger style mozzarella sticks

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I got the Easter version of this and it went in the bin. Not even my sugar crazed kids would eat it
Tbh I’m not surprised it’s already reduced, they had shelves full of them in 3 locations before they were reduced!
even half price there wasn’t throngs of customers fighting over them ha

Mustard

VIP Member
I know some m&s fans use Ocado. As a Smartpass customer I got an email saying I could book a Christmas delivery from today. When I logged in the best I could book was 20th December. I tried Waitrose, I have now booked a delivery for 24th December(1-2pm). I've placed a £40 delivery to hold the slot, £3 delivery charge. Shared just for info.
Thanks for the warning. I just booked one for the 23rd.

kev1974

VIP Member
A bit stupid to say, but it looks better from the packaging - it's a 7 not a 6 like cornish cruncher extra mature and is matured for a 1 year longer. I want 😋

Waitrose have a 6 one and a 7 one, both the same price. The 7 one is harder to find in my experience. I like them both.

I don't know if those cheese strengths are comparable between different stores. I've always assumed they are just made up rather than some global standard for cheese strength but I could be wrong.

1635438712687.png
1635438728970.png

Instagram

Instagram Bot (a new feature being tested)
marksandspencerfoodpr posted
29586442_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr Looking for a showstopping centrepiece? 🎃 Try our Hocus Pocus Pumpkin, a supersized sharing burger made with Select Farms beef, filled with oozy cheddar and onion, and wrapped in golden puff pastry 🤤 Part of our 3 for £10 Squeal Deal! 👻

#thisisnotjust #halloween #squealdeal

ATV2021

VIP Member
You guys very nearly convinced me to get the burger spring rolls when I was there last night, but then I saw they were £5.50. Maybe if there were yellow sticker, but not full price!
I felt this way too - also about the mini battered sausages I just cannot 🤣

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
The burger spring rolls 😍 best spring rolls I’ve had, I don’t usually enjoy spring rolls much as I always find them soggy but these are nice a crispy. Couldn’t taste the gerkin unless I dipped into the burger sauce so I didn’t use much of the sauce.
100% agree. I popped mine in the air fryer and they were gorgeous. I’m going again next weekend to get some more.

fizzyjerk

The turkey one? I thought they started doing it all year round. Possibly been taken off the shelves temporarily as they will probably switch to Christmassy packaging?
No way?! I haven't seen it. But since the panny most of my branches have a much smaller sanadwich section.
I also like the veggie christmas sandwich, I think it was brie, cranberry and grape? Although as I type that I feel that some bacon would set that off nicely, lol.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I got the Clementine gin and the Marc De Champagne truffles for xmas. I also picked up the Turkey feast combo mix and they are delicious, they didn't have any of the light up house biscuit tins.
I just got those crisps too. The biscuit tin shelf has been empty in my store for days now! I got the tea tin instead :(

dee_mc

VIP Member
I got this one and the movie, no food freebie yet. I was going to wait until maybe after Black friday for an offer to pop up as I was going to place a clothing order anyway.

View attachment 848664
I think I had that when I first signed up (maybe only 10% though?) as well as a €5 off when you spend €35 that's still good for 9 days.
The free pastry must have been triggered by spending around €100 online last week.

• Heart