Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
Got this for Xmas eve (so I don't get bladdered and then not eat hahaha)

They did have a Xmas turkey dinner for 1 aswell which I was tempted by. I quite liked the solo Xmas day last year
That fizz sounds lush!

Reactions: 1

Warpaint

VIP Member
Trying the M&S cod fish cakes tonight. I may have had some similar before years ago but no idea if they were any good

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I can confirm they are delicious.
Have you tried the other cheesy biscuits? I think there's one with cheese and chilli? I want to but my love for the CC biscuit takes over. I know I could buy both or all the types but that means I would consume them all at once.

kev1974

VIP Member
Have an Ocado order coming later this evening, I finalised it last night and there was loads of the M&S Halloween stuff on for half or a third off, especially the sweets. So I ordered a few bits, will see later how much of it I actually get, when they turn up. Ocado are not the best at actually managing to deliver what their website claims is in stock.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Ooh I love the shortbread house!

Feel a bit iffy about burger spring rolls hmm. Although I do love their vegetable ones in the chinese section.
When I first seen someone post them my first though was absolutely not 😂 but a few have said they are really nice so going to give them a go! My husband is very excited about them so at least they will definitely be eaten, I’ll report back what I think!

Mustard

VIP Member
Right I’m off to M&S this lunch time. Think I might go Oxford street rather than the food hall on Tottenham Court Road. Will update later with what I found 😁
I used to go to that Pantheon branch all the time when I worked in the area. I miss it. 😥

Missmopps

VIP Member
Of all the things they sell, M&S seems to be lacking (I presume due to supply issues) my two favourite products of theirs, gastropub chicken Kievs and full on flavour salted crisps. Oh well, my waistline may thank me but I hope they come back soon!

Has anyone tried the burger flavour spring rolls? They are in the party food section. I saw them tonight and I didn’t know whether to be excited or disgusted by them 😅

Last edited:

dee_mc

VIP Member
No Merry Munch in my Marks today!
Got a slice of triple chocolate cheesecake to help with the disappointment. Pretty nice!
The musical gingerbread tower is adorable.
The Halloween chocolate lollipops are cute but an absolute ripoff ot €2.70 each: how much are they in UK I wonder?

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Morning all. Went in search of a reduced pumpkin loaf, no chance! However…I could be miles behind but there is a bakewell one ♥. Along with a festive sandwich , here are some new bits I haven’t tried before. I’ve also been influenced to buy Cornish cruncher!
Mini gingerbread men are my favourite, I can’t buy them as I’ll eat the whole packet in a sitting 😂

theeyeroller

VIP Member
To update, the pumpkin loaf cake is quite good. It’s not really pumpkin-y, more like a light gingerbread? I was expecting carrot cake but it’s more spongy and spicy, rather than fruity. The frosting is lovely, like a very buttery carrot cake icing. It went down very well with a cup of tea!
I bought this yesterday and I agree. I think it was nicer than carrot cake as it was less fruity. The icing was the best bit!

rivermonster

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the new £15 American meal deal? I saw it briefly yesterday when I went in for something else. Blue and white stripy packaging. Burgers, fries and a few other things I can’t remember. The house fries look good, I wonder if they are just the regular M&S frites packed up in another box?
This is the American deal plus there is a free movie offer with it.

Mustard

VIP Member
Had an Ocado order tonight … soo many missing items again 😔 anyone else experiencing this ? Will have to go to Tesco tomorrow now !
I have, in the past, same with Waitrose. Did they give you substitutions? If Waitrose substitutes and you keep it you don’t pay any extra even if the item is more expensive. I found out that Ocado charge the price of the substitution if it’s more money.

• Sad