M&S Food #4 can you taste the gherkins?

What do you think of this year’s M&S Christmas ad?

• Love it!

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • It’s okay…

Votes: 61 22.4%
  • Not for me, Percy has been done to death now!

Votes: 113 41.5%
  • Haven’t seen it

Votes: 65 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread , title inspired by everyone on this thread who hates the devil food that are gherkins !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I must be the only person that’s horrified by the burger spring roll as a whole, rather than just the gherkins

I want to try the burger spring rolls! But I didn't rate the dirty burger doughball wreath thing

Reactions: 4
Buzzing to see my very first Sparks offer today... Open it up and it's £10 off Gary Barlow tickets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't think you could. You can in the dipping sauce though.

What did it taste like?
The taste was ok, I did add extra cheese though (cornish cruncher!!) 😋 It was more the texture, it was very mushy, you couldn't pull apart the doughballs without them disintegrating in your hands. There wasn't a huge amount of filling in each one either.

• Sad
  • Sick
I’m disappointed there isn’t cheese in the burger spring rolls…cheeseburger spring rolls sound better.

• Heart
Had my third Xmas sandwich today, the pigs in blanket one.

Review sent to my sister:

Sausages are good. Bacon was a bit tough. Gravy mayo just tasted like mayo. Onion chutney was the dominant flavour. Was tasty but won't rush back for another, although I would buy it again if turkey feast not available

7/10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I must be the only person that’s horrified by the burger spring roll as a whole, rather than just the gherkins
So minced pork spring rolls are authentic and a burger is just minced beef so it’s not too much of a stretch.

Reactions: 2
Went to my local in search of No Beef Welly Sandwich and Mince Pie Danish but empty shelves for both :cry:

My OH and I were doing Slimming World for a while but we've well and truly fallen off the bandwagon. I've been offering up various M&S treats over the last few weeks as dessert, last night when I got up from the table after dinner, OH said, 'Oh I wonder what you've got for pudding today'. I didn't have anything 😂😂 Didn't even realise he had come to expect anything. Had to share my secret stash of profiteroles with him so I didn't disappoint. Picked up a Cherry Bakewell Loaf for tonight's pud.

• Haha
I’m having some of the chocolate and cinnamon rolled tortillas 😍 I love these might have to stick up since they are only here for Christmas

7F7592B3-D3A2-4F62-A1EA-D07E9481562F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.