M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the meatloaf they used to do. I wish they'd bring it back.
My store still doesn't have any Wensleydale and carrot chutney sandwiches 😭
I had forgotten about their meatloaf! It was delicious. I used to have it with mash and veggies. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cleaned up in M&S! Halloumi fries were reduced to 1.20 and there was a shelf full! We bought 4 packs lol. Also got some duck mince pies, can’t wait to try those over the weekend 😁

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cleaned up in M&S! Halloumi fries were reduced to 1.20 and there was a shelf full! We bought 4 packs lol. Also got some duck mince pies, can’t wait to try those over the weekend 😁
not sure if :sick:🤮 ... aren't mince pies supposed to be sweet

It’s payday tomorrow and M&S is calling my name 😏 I want to try the pumpkin spiced loaf cake and the golden blonde milkshake

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My colleague was gutted to find no ham and mustard sandwiches today! Pure M&S lunchtime classic!
We used to live on the same street as a couple who worked for the bakery that supplied m and s sandwiches. The state of their house, garden and general personal hygiene meant I couldn't eat an m and s sanger for years . I believe they produce them elsewhere now so can have my beloved eggy mayo again 💞

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We used to live on the same street as a couple who worked for the bakery that supplied m and s sandwiches. The state of their house, garden and general personal hygiene meant I couldn't eat an m and s sanger for years . I believe they produce them elsewhere now so can have my beloved eggy mayo again 💞
I actually hate so much when that happens and puts you off somewhere or something you love. I got a hair that could of been a beard hair but could also have been a pube in my starter in my favourite restaurant last year and now can’t even consider going back it’s gutting 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The cheese and onion sandwich is still in store and hasn’t been replaced by its Christmas replacement, yet. But, the frozen cookies, pastries all gone . Replaced by pigs in blankets, frozen Turkey and canapes. Its a sad day, I won’t lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s payday tomorrow and M&S is calling my name 😏 I want to try the pumpkin spiced loaf cake and the golden blonde milkshake
I’ve got a pumpkin loaf cake coming on tonight’s Ocado order. I can’t deny that I am quite looking forward to it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are really cute, but I refuse to pay £2.75 for 2. I’m hoping to catch on a yellow!
They are a little labour intensive to make at home but that is some price to pay for 2. The packets of smaller bao buns are quite often on yellow so put them in the freezer.
My husband make his own bread but not mine as I can only eat sourdough which I used to buy from M & S but found Lidl nicer and cheaper, Marks San Fransico sourdough is now so dry it is only fit for toasting after 2 days.

I have had 20% off leggings Sparks this week and bought a pair of magic shaping high waisted leggings and they are brilliant - nice and thick for winter with a great waist band and was annoyed I only bought 1 pair with the discount. Went back today to get another pair and she said - you can use this as many times as you want for another 4 days. Never known this before as I thought they were once only use. (don't know what the magic refers to but they are really comfortable and the short length is perfect for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
aww those look so cute!!

Have any of you been able to get the Katsu crisps? I had them a few months ago and nothing since 😭

• Sick
Loads of fridge space in ours this week, our Sainsburys is the same, the ready made meals and stuff like ready made mash in the fridges all out of stock,
I tried the Plain Jane yum nuts this week, so nice and buttery, also picked up some of those big bags of crisps with the different shapes in, some Halloween sweets for the kids and a cute squash.

Didn’t notice any empty space in ours, just the replacement of normal lines to Christmas stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.