M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm poppin in later.I will report back.

I’d love to be a taste tester for M&S
I have said since i was about 12 - I'm now pushing 50 - that i would love to be locked in overnight with a working oven and i would eat my way around the food hall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The butter cookies have all gone up from £1.50 to £1.65, I didn't even want any but bought the pistachio ones incase they're £2 next month

Because I only buy a few things from m&s I'm really noticing all the prices that keep rising. Kinda terrifying as there's no end in sight

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How is everyone's M&S looking are the shelves empty etc?
Hard to tell with mine sometimes. It’s a very small store with limited shelf space (some would argue it would make sense to move food to a separate store we’ve an empty unit that would be perfect but it’s never going to happen) so it’s hard to tell if gaps are because the limited amount of product on the shelf has sold out and not been refilled from the back (they’re always stacking shelves) or of they simply don’t have stock because of shortages/just sold everything they’ve got.

For me personally I’ve been able to pretty much get all the things I want/need to from M&S and what I can’t get I top up from Sainsbury’s/lidl.

How is everyone's M&S looking are the shelves empty etc?
I haven't been this week but the last few times I've been, in general I've found the Chinese/Thai sections to be super understocked and practically empty once. Im in NI so they've actually started stocking local Irish brands in ours too to fill out some of the shelves due to some of the difficulties I imagine with moving things from GB.

Reactions: 2
Plenty of food in my large M&S. The only thing I noticed that wasn't there was the Big Daddy so I had to buy blonde chocolate florentines instead. However because of all the Hallowe'en and Christmas food in situ, lots of other lines must have been put on the back burner.

Had to grab dinner on the go tonight so picked up the falafel wrap - the whipped feta in it was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a pumpkin loaf cake coming on tonight’s Ocado order. I can’t deny that I am quite looking forward to it 😀
To update, the pumpkin loaf cake is quite good. It’s not really pumpkin-y, more like a light gingerbread? I was expecting carrot cake but it’s more spongy and spicy, rather than fruity. The frosting is lovely, like a very buttery carrot cake icing. It went down very well with a cup of tea!

Reactions: 5
Bought the ‘Nando’s’ for this weekend and wow so nice. So much food and the flavour 👌🏽 I loved the bbq chicken breast and will be going back for more of that

Reactions: 4
Had to grab dinner on the go tonight so picked up the falafel wrap - the whipped feta in it was lovely!
That's hands down my favourite supermarket wrap

I tried to recreate the whipped feta but it wasn't the same 😔

Reactions: 2
Is anyone getting the money off vouchers anymore? 3 weeks without a voucher ….
20% off Swimwear - Leggings - Tops, Hoodies and Sweatshirts - Merino Wool Knitwear. Got them about 2 weeks ago with 3 days left on them.
Hubby has not had a thing.

Reactions: 1
I’ve got 20% off joggers, trousers and leggings and socks, lasts another few days. Also money off some wellness thing, seems to have a never ending date on it. I’d like some money of nightwear but it’s not going to happen

I’ve got 20% off joggers, trousers and leggings and socks, lasts another few days. Also money off some wellness thing, seems to have a never ending date on it. I’d like some money of nightwear but it’s not going to happen
We've got the same offers.

For me they're always complete rubbish and not relevant to my life or spending habits in any way. It's annoying I want 20% off skirts or a free candle not some wellbeing tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We've got the same offers.

For me they're always complete rubbish and not relevant to my life or spending habits in any way. It's annoying I want 20% off skirts or a candle not some wellbeing tit.
I did buy some joggers for my teen , she said girls my age don’t wear m&s joggers. A week later she said they are actually really comfy although she won’t wear them outside 😂

• Haha
😂 I bought my teen son pjs from there. He was quite ungrateful and cast them aside dissing the fabric (really lovely soft 100% cotton). Fast forward a couple of weeks or so when he apologised and said he loves them. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did buy some joggers for my teen , she said girls my age don’t wear m&s joggers. A week later she said they are actually really comfy although she won’t wear them outside 😂
I bought some magic shaping high waisted leggings which are so comfortable and quite thick, I went back and got some more. Not something I would usually buy but they had such good reviews on the website I had a look at them and glad I did,

Ordered good for Xmas day and Boxing Day. They're already run ing out of some items so I'd advise placing your orders as soon as you can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.