M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some magic shaping high waisted leggings which are so comfortable and quite thick, I went back and got some more. Not something I would usually buy but they had such good reviews on the website I had a look at them and glad I did,
Do you by any chance have the link for these pls X

Reactions: 1
Do you by any chance have the link for these pls X
Here they are - https://www.marksandspencer.com/high-waist-ankle-grazer-leggings/p/clp60273400

I also sent for 2 pairs of these and when they came one had a zip that was there as decoration and the other pair had zip pockets and small zips at the bottom of the leg and a better waistband so sent the decorative pair back and got them to send me the better ones. -

Last edited:
I wish their Sparks scheme just would give money off or vouchers for whatever you wanted like a regular loyalty scheme. Eg Tesco’s or even my BP petrol app accumulates money off. I find it so irritating they choose what I want to get a discount on and when.
I’m a die hard M&S fan too (and ex employee in younger days) but this annoys me everytime they ask for my sparks card I tell the poor cashier how rubbish it is 🤣.

Reactions: 6
My only offer is some free trial to a life admin app? I want the good stuff please M&S 😘
I've only got this too. Absolutely pointless as I'm quite an organised person. The previous health and wellness classes was a joke - as I've said before that's what I do for a living. I've been so disappointed with Sparks for a long time. They've already revamped the scheme but it needs looking at again.

I can second the magic leggings. I'd like to buy another pair but I'm waiting for a 20% voucher... HA HA HA...

Reactions: 2
Got a few yellow sticker items in the morning and they had lots more, but they were mostly for meat items. Tiger bloomer was 90p. Garlic and cheese flatbread for £1.45.

Also bought the eat well Buddha bowl to try out.

To update, the pumpkin loaf cake is quite good. It’s not really pumpkin-y, more like a light gingerbread? I was expecting carrot cake but it’s more spongy and spicy, rather than fruity. The frosting is lovely, like a very buttery carrot cake icing. It went down very well with a cup of tea!
I bought this yesterday and I agree. I think it was nicer than carrot cake as it was less fruity. The icing was the best bit!

I wish their Sparks scheme just would give money off or vouchers for whatever you wanted like a regular loyalty scheme. Eg Tesco’s or even my BP petrol app accumulates money off. I find it so irritating they choose what I want to get a discount on and when.
I’m a die hard M&S fan too (and ex employee in younger days) but this annoys me everytime they ask for my sparks card I tell the poor cashier how rubbish it is 🤣.
You sound exactly like me. I always tell the poor cashier that and in Sainsbury's for giving me paper coupons spewed out of the till I then have to fill my purse with. Put them on the bloody card!

Got these from Ocado yesterday. I can't say they are worth £5 though. They are nice, but not THAT nice.

My only offer is some free trial to a life admin app? I want the good stuff please M&S 😘
Same that's all I've got and it's going to last on my offers for 3 months. Do I have to wait for this crappy offer to end before I get anything? 😬

I prefer the Sainsbury's app with it making me scratch off the screen to win 5p in nectar points at this rate!

Got those small chocolate puddings that you put in the oven to try.

Also a stone baked ham, mushroom pizza and the bigger style mozzarella sticks

😂 I bought my teen son pjs from there. He was quite ungrateful and cast them aside dissing the fabric (really lovely soft 100% cotton). Fast forward a couple of weeks or so when he apologised and said he loves them. :love:
M&S pjs are the best!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.