M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen it in store the other day it looks so easy to make yourself isn’t it just a cheese and tomato pizza with a round slice of mozzarella in the middle with an olive for the eye? I’d probably make a few of my own if I were having a Halloween party
that's actually a fantastic idea, thank you!

(obviously have no clue why I didn't think of it myself but heyho)

Reactions: 1
that's actually a fantastic idea, thank you!

(obviously have no clue why I didn't think of it myself but heyho)
If you have biscuit cutters in the shape of anything halloween-y you could cut ghost shapes out of white cheese slices and then tiny bits of black olives foor eyes and mouth. Like this: https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/haunted-pizza.html Pumpkin shaped cutters and you could use double gloucester or red leicester cheese slices for those.

Reactions: 1
They seem to bench some of the stock to make way for the Christmas products. It will all be canapes and tins of biscuits for the next few months.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They seem to bench some of the stock to make way for the Christmas products. It will all be canapes and tins of biscuits for the next few months.
Mine is only a small branch but there are shelves and shelves of booze - probably because Aldi is not too far away but lots of the food ones are sparse. Things like pickles, tinned lentils and beans, pasta etc should be there but are not and not too much Christmas stock yet.

Reactions: 2
Is the party food back does anyone know? Going tomorrow evening and hoping it is 😂 also hoping for those duck mince pies!

I miss the King Prawn Linguini they used to do in their lower calorie range 😪 I had that weekly it was so lush

Reactions: 3
I never understand that. As much as I love a mince pie I don't want them every day from now until Dec 25th!!

They reduce the 'normal' food way too early. The Best Ever Steak Pie has been missing for several weeks now though 😥

I remember getting these a couple years back. They are nice, but pricey.

I love all those prawn selection foods, which are covered in crispy batter. They are so tasty. They do similar frozen ones too.

I miss the meatloaf they used to do. I wish they'd bring it back.
My store still doesn't have any Wensleydale and carrot chutney sandwiches 😭

• Sad
I love the cheese and onion sandwich. I hope that doesn’t get benched in favour of reindeer with Santa’s blood salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.