Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do tell?
i thought she just copied what alice beer had said on there the week before. i notice in her story she actually had a car pick her up. shell be on the ntas in her pink frock next time

ive just commented on her post why she is going to garden centres when we arent supposed to be doing unnecessary travel 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she deliberately going out walking. Just to piss people off, does she not no he as said stay in. Walk if needed yet she is out more now than she has ever been. Don’t care how many people she don’t see or does see. Ffs witch stay the duck in. With ya weasel looking face. And is it just me that thinks her nose, looks
Like a mans penis 🤔 have a good look at the end of her nose ha ha

F520D572-B5AB-437A-9D5A-0561ED1A3CE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she deliberately going out walking. Just to piss people off, does she not no he as said stay in. Walk if needed yet she is out more now than she has ever been. Don’t care how many people she don’t see or does see. Ffs witch stay the duck in. With ya weasel looking face. And is it just me that thinks her nose, looks

View attachment 98999
IT DOES! I thought it reminded me of something 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 98999
Lmfao 🤣 I've been wondering what it is about her nose for ages, well spotted 😂. The more I look at her the weirder she looks 😭😂

Reactions: 3
She’s got all day, all day but posts stories about cleaning her windows at 6.30. Take a chill pill ... as my kids would say, if they were in a sitcom

Reactions: 6
She’s got all day, all day but posts stories about cleaning her windows at 6.30. Take a chill pill ... as my kids would say, if they were in a sitcom
Her days must feel like they stretch on forever at the moment if she’s starting that early, isolating is the time for a bit of chill!!

shes selling boiling my piss lately every story comes with a swipe up,,, she has no shame

Reactions: 7
shes selling boiling my piss lately every story comes with a swipe up,,, she has no shame
She’s so money hungry people are out of work right now incomes drastically reduced. Many of them not sure if they can pay for their rent ect. She’s a heartless selfish nasty piece of work. What she SHOULD be doing is giving helpful cleaning advice of using products that we might have in our cupboards. But no good old Lynsey will offer a swipe up to anything she’s going to make money from. Shame on you Queen of clean

Ive not looked at her for ages,
Im bored today,
So I looked.
Ughhh . . Nothings changed.
Today, a video on how to wash your fuckin food delivery from Tesco.
I have no words . .
Just seriously. . WTAF?

Wipes the bottles down, doesn't do the lids which is where she's holding them so presumably the "contaminated" parts. Doesn't wash her hands in between touching the "dirty" items and clean items or after throwing away the plastic bags so cross contaminating everything. So all in all? Massive waste of time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she even has the cheek to moan about her cancelled book tour other day, like seriously u wetwipe nobody gives 2 shits about your crappy book wish she would look in mirror more often and see what a complete bellend she really is oh by they way your husband looks a right drip aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she even has the cheek to moan about her cancelled book tour other day, like seriously u wetwipe nobody gives 2 shits about your crappy book wish she would look in mirror more often and see what a complete bellend she really is oh by they way your husband looks a right drip aswell
To be honest I feel a bit sorry for the husband. She seems to treat him like dirt, same as the girls especially poor Olivia.
"Jakey" it seems can do no wrong.

Reactions: 14
So tonight I had to comment on LQC post regarding how long COVID lives on surfaces. Her most recent post suggests this is 9-15 days. Not fact. Scaremongering at its finest. The NHS guidance is to assume that COVID can potentially live on surfaces for 72hours/ 3 days as a maximum. As an experienced nurse working in the NHS this is the guidance we have been advised to follow and I am working directly with patients who have the disease. Another instagrammer also corrected her incorrect advice and low and behold our comments were removed. How very processional. People are commenting on the post asking Lyndsey if spraying there shopping with dettol and watered down bleach will kill the disease. Lyndsey stating this is appropriate! I disliked this woman before now I know why, what a complete fake!

Stop causing panic, post facts! You are absolutely irresponsible Lyndsey. Clearly not liking being corrected either. So you delete the comments that
Disagree with you!!

Queen of clean.. pah! What a joke!

Ive not looked at her for ages,
Im bored today,
So I looked.
Ughhh . . Nothings changed.
Today, a video on how to wash your fuckin food delivery from Tesco.
I have no words . .
Just seriously. . WTAF?
With completely inaccurate guidance!! I’m glad you think the same as me.
Xx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So tonight I had to comment on LQC post regarding how long COVID lives on surfaces. Her most recent post suggests this is 9-15 days. Not fact. Scaremongering at its finest. The NHS guidance is to assume that COVID can potentially live on surfaces for 72hours/ 3 days as a maximum. As an experienced nurse working in the NHS this is the guidance we have been advised to follow and I am working directly with patients who have the disease. Another instagrammer also corrected her incorrect advice and low and behold our comments were removed. How very processional. People are commenting on the post asking Lyndsey if spraying there shopping with dettol and watered down bleach will kill the disease. Lyndsey stating this is appropriate! I disliked this woman before now I know why, what a complete fake!

Stop causing panic, post facts! You are absolutely irresponsible Lyndsey. Clearly not liking being corrected either. So you delete the comments that
Disagree with you!!

Xx
Well done for calling her out
If she actually cared she would share your advice
But no, selling stuff is more important to her
Karma is on its way 👏

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh with the shopping, firstly she uses a dot.com slot that a vulnerable or elderly person could benefit from, I have family who work for Tesco and they have said the slots are all gone weeks ahead. She’s at home all day long and could easily go out for some essentials. Government guidelines have said we can shop for food albeit as little as often and single shoppers
If her ocd is so bad why buy loose produce, think of all the people that have potentially touched, breathed or coughed over that produce.! We were discussing the other day that yes buying loose cuts packaging waste but at the moment with Covid 19 buy prepacked, a lot of produce also comes from Europe
Her smugness is beyond me now, she’s so nasty to her kids. I’ve not once put any pressure on my daughter over the last week with schooling or chores as I think kids are anxious as well. Let’s let them have some breathing space rather than making them clean there rooms and sort socks.!

Reactions: 13

Disagree with you!!

Xx
I think all social media platforms have a responsibility to remove any inaccurate statements from these influencers who think they’re now scientists and experts at everything. This is how misinformation and panic spreads, I’m going to report her post and hopefully, if others do likewise it will get removed.

You’d think she would edit her post and apologise; why do these people think they’re above and beyond reproach?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve written it somewhere. Bear with. 😂

Yeah, the 1680’s!!

A girl I know via Instagram recently had a house fire and saw that QOC was having a clear out... she showed me SS of her messaging Lynsey and asking if she could spare a vacuum cleaner as most of her appliances had been damaged - some irreparably. The SS basically said “No sorry, I need them all’. I was horrified so set up a go fund me to try and get her some stuff. We ended up with £500 and a new cooker. All donated by NICE people!
She should be publicly called out for this, it’s down right greed she must have 10 hoovers minimum.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think all social media platforms have a responsibility to remove any inaccurate statements from these influencers who think they’re now scientists and experts at everything. This is how misinformation and panic spreads, I’m going to report her post and hopefully, if others do likewise it will get removed.

You’d think she would edit her post and apologise; why do these people think they’re above and beyond reproach?!
Absolutely! I feel really strong about the information shared about COVID. People are frightening, this is completely the unknown & sharing information which will cause mass panic when you are an insta influencer is completely wrong. She has a responsibility to share accurate information! I have reported the post.

Reactions: 9
Her washing the shopping. She missed the exact parts of the products which would’ve been handled the most.
Also washing your fresh produce in soapy water causes all manner of stomach upsets.
guiding people to buy prepacked is also bad as they are packed in Spain/Italy depending what product it is.
I wouldn’t listen to a word she says she makes it up as she goes along, she’s a nobody that thinks she knows everything

Reactions: 12
Absolutely! I feel really strong about the information shared about COVID. People are frightening, this is completely the unknown & sharing information which will cause mass panic when you are an insta influencer is completely wrong. She has a responsibility to share accurate information! I have reported the post.
I’ve reported it too under false information which, I think, is a new category

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.