Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is anyone going to buy her book?! Joking! Really disappointed with Addis that they have worked with Lynsey on a product range.🙄

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh, after the initial shock of watching her wash her veg, when she quickly wiped over the bag of multi pack crisps, but not the individual packets inside 😂
Then after being so needlessly OCD with all that showed us her stroking the two newspapers shes was in!! I wonder how she disinfected them 🤔😂
My son is diagnosed with OCD and it literally dominates our lives. I hate how people claim to be OCD when they just like a clean house. That’s in the same vein as me claiming to be a hoarder when I’m just a messy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There aren’t many positives about what is going on at the minute, but due to shop closures, it means her book tour won’t be going ahead. I love Hayley from OCC and Kim Woodburn. Lynsey has just plagiarised their tips.

Reactions: 8
My God, how many times did she say CLOFFS in today's stories. My ears are bleeding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She reminds me of Owen Wilson and along with the penis nose, it's all I can see!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lynsey Lego hair,wants to know where alex jones got her pink dress yet she is wearing very similar on her bookcover🤔
Screenshot_20200401-173341_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-173413_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-173341_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-173413_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
What a idiot she’s blind as well how many lurid pink dress does that greedy vile cow need. More swipe ups no Lynsey we don’t want or need that old dish cliff of a top you are wearing today.

Reactions: 3
She put an egg in the flapjacks. I’ve been baking for years and never once have I seen flapjacks with an egg in the mixture - also, no butter.
Who makes flapjacks without butter?

Reactions: 10
She put an egg in the flapjacks. I’ve been baking for years and never once have I seen flapjacks with an egg in the mixture - also, no butter.
Who makes flapjacks without butter?
I was thinking the same must be vile you use butter in flap jacks not egg bet it tastes bland

So old cock nose cried..... because it’s publication of her book ohhhh boo bleeping hoo you selfish hag. People are losing their lives, people they love. Yet this witch is more bothered about a stupid book that idiots buy. Get a grip ya wet kipper !!!!! Add more swipe ups you money grabbing plank.......

Reactions: 12
“I know people are dying, but...” There is NO but, you selfish, selfish, horrible woman. You make me sick with disgust and you are absolutely beneath contempt

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh her true banana self is in her witch 🧙‍♀️ hat now Yes Lynsey you are a VILE COCK NOSED WITCH witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.