Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can not stand her... She is fucking cunt. She has not been diagnosed with OCD but knows she has it.... She had it on her stories that she hasn't been diagnosed but she just knows!!! I may as well say I've got diabetes and take insulin.. I haven't been tested for that!!! I've been diagnosed with OCD so for her to use that just cos she has to clean... OCD is more than cleaning and it's about rituals etc. She is playing on the mental health card just to get followers.

Also the way she films in her kids bedrooms... She put on her stories once cleaning out her daughters underwear drawer.. Showing her bras and underwear... She of all people should know about safety especially after being married to a pedophile. She doesn't give her kids any privacy... She films in her their rooms but I guess her numbers on Instagram is more important than their privacy.
Calm down a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

TED

She said you shouldnt put your underwear in the same wash as your teatowels as "particles from your pants will get on the tea towels". What a load of shit. With all teh chemicals in detergent and washing at 40 degrees there is no issue at all. I am sure people like this just say something for effect and in the hope they go viral.

I’m sorry but if your getting poo particles on your underpants at our age I wouldn’t be worried about washing them with my dish cloths. I’d be more concerned why I’m not wiping my arse properly. I am pretty sure if you change and wash correctly there is less crap on your undies then there will be on a dish rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Clare

VIP Member
Lynsey I will tell you on here why you don’t like Tattle, because if I “inboxed” you, instead of reading criticism with an open mind you’d just block me. You don’t like Tattle because it dares to give people a platform to comment on some of the shadiest parts of Instagram or celebrity, something I think people should have a right to do. You are not immune from criticism, no one is, you can’t just live in a bubble of positivity. Tattle would not have been the reason Caroline Flack took her life but you’ve jumped on a bandwagon because you CANNOT tolerate ANY criticism. Most people on here just need to vent about the constant ads, up selling, flogging, ad hiding practices that influencers do, most people on here do not and would not message you directly. But you’ve seen an opportunity to jump on to get the only space YOUR followers have to sound off sometimes taken away so that you can live your life happily in your positivity bubble. Get real. I don’t agree with posting about people’s looks or families, that’s 100% wrong but their business practices, absolutely fair game, just like you would do yourself (cough, cough B&Q). You use social media to criticise businesses instead of doing it privately with the company offline so don’t be a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Poor ol Lyndsey,
The morning has got off to a bad start today, cant find "Jakeys" water bottle ANYWHERE. . its completely missing!!
As if thats not enough to tip you over the edge . . Her washing machine didnt start!! Shes now totally behind . . At 8.30 FFS 🤣

Rob wasnt answering his phone so even he couldn't tell her where "Jakeys" bottle is. .
Dunno bout you lot, but if I called my fella at work to ask about a water bottle he'd think I'd lost the plot . . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Love&Hate

So tonight I had to comment on LQC post regarding how long COVID lives on surfaces. Her most recent post suggests this is 9-15 days. Not fact. Scaremongering at its finest. The NHS guidance is to assume that COVID can potentially live on surfaces for 72hours/ 3 days as a maximum. As an experienced nurse working in the NHS this is the guidance we have been advised to follow and I am working directly with patients who have the disease. Another instagrammer also corrected her incorrect advice and low and behold our comments were removed. How very processional. People are commenting on the post asking Lyndsey if spraying there shopping with dettol and watered down bleach will kill the disease. Lyndsey stating this is appropriate! I disliked this woman before now I know why, what a complete fake!

Stop causing panic, post facts! You are absolutely irresponsible Lyndsey. Clearly not liking being corrected either. So you delete the comments that
Disagree with you!!

Queen of clean.. pah! What a joke!

Ive not looked at her for ages,
Im bored today,
So I looked.
Ughhh . . Nothings changed.
Today, a video on how to wash your fuckin food delivery from Tesco.
I have no words . .
Just seriously. . WTAF?
With completely inaccurate guidance!! I’m glad you think the same as me.
Xx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Clare

VIP Member
The best thing I did was unfollow this account, for all the faux positivity she rams down your neck, she’s actually a very draining person and ironically, pretty toxic. That whole ad/no ad saga left a bitter taste, once you see someone’s real side, you can’t unsee it. I hope others open their eyes and realise it’s all just a relentless bullshit train and none of us need her in our feeds.

Reactions: 21

Kezza_69

VIP Member
What the fuck did she expect her daughter to clean it with? She was at college FFS . .
I think she did a pretty decent job considering the "tools/products" she had available. .
Bore off Linds, go steam clean ya fanny or something 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I can't believe what I've seen this morning - Lynsey has done a post about the tragic death of Caroline Flack then in same post she does a bloody Ad. Have a heart woman. I have attached it for you to see just in case im taking this the wrong way.
Screenshot_20200217-085848_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200217-085855_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
How can anyone still support The Sun, increasing their circulation really isn’t something to be proud of. How can she not know why the negativity is coming through today!

Any followers from Liverpool have just deleted her and anyone else who stands by those poor grieving families , especially in light of whay they’ve have gone through this year. she is a selfish dick.

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Is she deliberately going out walking. Just to piss people off, does she not no he as said stay in. Walk if needed yet she is out more now than she has ever been. Don’t care how many people she don’t see or does see. Ffs bitch stay the fuck in. With ya weasel looking face. And is it just me that thinks her nose, looks
Like a mans penis 🤔 have a good look at the end of her nose ha ha

F520D572-B5AB-437A-9D5A-0561ED1A3CE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Glenelg

She’s being battered on Facebook on the This Morning page! To be fair it was a dreadful slot she did and I’m guessing that This Morning posted it to Facebook to cause a stir as it was absolute rubbish she was chatting! I wish she was as cautious with the amount of chemicals she’s throwing around her home as she is with “shit particles”! But never mind! She’s not my cup of tea. Her fringe also bothers me.... a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I had to laugh, after the initial shock of watching her wash her veg, when she quickly wiped over the bag of multi pack crisps, but not the individual packets inside 😂
Then after being so needlessly OCD with all that showed us her stroking the two newspapers shes was in!! I wonder how she disinfected them 🤔😂
My son is diagnosed with OCD and it literally dominates our lives. I hate how people claim to be OCD when they just like a clean house. That’s in the same vein as me claiming to be a hoarder when I’m just a messy bitch

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through

• Sad
  • Wow

Kezza_69

VIP Member
GOOD.MORNING.EVERYBODY.ITS.CLEAN.SHEETS.SUNDAY.COMING.ATCHA.FROM.LYNDSEY.THE.MONO.TONE.LUNATIC. . . Ughhh Perleeeease?? By 8am, shes fully up, dressed AND fully made up!! WTAF?? I mean each to their own, but this isnt normal!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Durhamlass

Does she get that dogs fur cut in her hairdressers as I’m sure it’s got the same fringe as hers

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Well I've never in my life thought about washing out an old Ketchup squeezy bottle and using it to put pancake mix in. 😳
Does anyone actually do this?
I just use a ladle - job done! 👍🏼
A ladle! Well get you Miss Fancy Pants 😜
I just pour it from the jug slopping it onto the worktop as I go 😂

• Haha
I can not stand her... She is fucking cunt. She has not been diagnosed with OCD but knows she has it.... She had it on her stories that she hasn't been diagnosed but she just knows!!! I may as well say I've got diabetes and take insulin.. I haven't been tested for that!!! I've been diagnosed with OCD so for her to use that just cos she has to clean... OCD is more than cleaning and it's about rituals etc. She is playing on the mental health card just to get followers.

Also the way she films in her kids bedrooms... She put on her stories once cleaning out her daughters underwear drawer.. Showing her bras and underwear... She of all people should know about safety especially after being married to a pedophile. She doesn't give her kids any privacy... She films in her their rooms but I guess her numbers on Instagram is more important than their privacy.

• Haha