Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, she is terrible, that story has been reported by me too. It used false information, she clearly has issues with germs and is making up her own advice.

I also find it staggering that a woman in her 40’s can be bored by 9am on a Saturday morning because she has nothing to do in the house but clean, and she has done that.
Garden, read a book, watch a film, bake bread, learn something...get a hobby other than cleaning.

I loath that women are being taken back to the era where cleaning should be our goal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So shes complaining shes bored at 745? On a Saturday morning? While up, fully dressed AND with a full face of slap on?? This woman irritates the hell out of me yet I still fuckin watch her . .
I dont know who needs more of a head wobble, her or me!!
You go tidy your jean cupboard Lyns . .
Im just having my 2nd cup of coffee of the day. . Like most normal people 😳

Reactions: 8
“I’ve decided to empty out the cupboards and start cleaning them out, while Olivia sits there on her phone and Rob stands eating”
YOU DECIDED TO CLEAN OUT THE CUPBOARDS SO WHY THE duck DOES IT MATTER IF ONES ON THE PHONE AND ONES EATING??! DID THEY TELL YOU TO EMPTY THE CUPBOARDS??
What an actual witch she is to them! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t bare watching her cleaning anymore.... it’s sooooo boring ffs!!!!! Sick to death of all the cleaning posts, not just from her but from everybody! 😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 6
“I’ve decided to empty out the cupboards and start cleaning them out, while Olivia sits there on her phone and Rob stands eating”
YOU DECIDED TO CLEAN OUT THE CUPBOARDS SO WHY THE duck DOES IT MATTER IF ONES ON THE PHONE AND ONES EATING??! DID THEY TELL YOU TO EMPTY THE CUPBOARDS??
What an actual witch she is to them! 🙄
I don't know how (or why) her husband puts up with her, and of all her kids she's a complete witch to poor Olivia.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think all social media platforms have a responsibility to remove any inaccurate statements from these influencers who think they’re now scientists and experts at everything. This is how misinformation and panic spreads, I’m going to report her post and hopefully, if others do likewise it will get removed.

You’d think she would edit her post and apologise; why do these people think they’re above and beyond reproach?!
I’ve reported it 👌

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe this fuckin moron is telling people to wash their fruit and veg with washing up liquid.

She’s gonna make everyone sick and half her followers will probably try this 😡

These people should be fined for suggesting potentially dangerous tips

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe this fuckin moron is telling people to wash their fruit and veg with washing up liquid.

She’s gonna make everyone sick and half her followers will probably try this 😡

These people should be fined for suggesting potentially dangerous tips
This morning I saw someone on Facebook ask if it was safe to wash fruit and veg in DETTOL?! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
I read the intro to herself blog post I found on google earlier after reading some stuff on here about her “the twins” get one sentence combined because they aren’t separate people I imagine but the beloved son gets a whole paragraph about how Awesome and ambitious he is. That’s shocking to favour one kid so much you would make it public

Reactions: 3
42 bleeping pairs of jeans!!!!!
What is wrong with the woman.
I have two pairs!
One black and one blue!
She is no doubt gifted most of those!
Shoes she wanted things!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I have two pairs!
One black and one blue!
Shoes she wanted things!
I have 4. 2 black pairs, a light blue pair and a dark blue pair. I don't know anyone who had 42 pairs of jeans, and she thinks she's relatable to people?

Her stories on jeans shows how shallow and materialistic she is.

Over 40 pairs, says she’s getting rid of a few pairs and then asks for recommendations for good jeans!!!!!

What a moron- shame she isn’t using her platform for good during this difficult time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand the woman.
She is not relatable at all.
Not to hard working NHS workers or key workers still doing there jobs and this idiot says she is bored. Why not go around your neighbourhood asking if any people need help with shopping. Has she even signed up to be a NHS volunteer!
I tell you what I bet none of the NHS workers get the chance to be bored.
I am a key worker I am in a primary school still at work looking after key worker children.
Shame on you Lynsey!! Shove your 42 pairs of jeans up your arse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She should be publicly called out for this, it’s down right greed she must have 10 hoovers minimum.
I think you're right!

Can’t stand the woman.
She is not relatable at all.
Not to hard working NHS workers or key workers still doing there jobs and this idiot says she is bored. Why not go around your neighbourhood asking if any people need help with shopping. Has she even signed up to be a NHS volunteer!
I tell you what I bet none of the NHS workers get the chance to be bored.
I am a key worker I am in a primary school still at work looking after key worker children.
Shame on you Lynsey!! Shove your 42 pairs of jeans up your arse!!
Firstly, you deserve the recognition and applause that we give to our NHS workers. You’re doing a massively important job so THANK YOU!!
Lyndsey is just greedy and has no consideration for anyone but herself! Perish the though she should venture out and DO something for her community!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have two pairs!
One black and one blue!
Shoes she wanted things!
I have 3 one black one blue and a secret blue pair in a larger size for days like this 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.