Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her stories, her life is so dull. She literally just cleans her house, there is nothing else going on with her.

She is the most uninspiring example of middle aged that I have ever seen. Cleaning and shopping, is that it? Is that what women are supposed to aspire to?

Read a book, garden, watch a documentary, teach your children, learn something online, get a hobby or an interest.

Her kids must be desperate to leave home and have some freedom.

Who watches this crap and wants to buy a book to be like her?

Reactions: 9
Who buys this tit? The woman is illiterate on Instagram let alone in a BOOK! Why would you part with your hard earned money so she can line her pockets and buy more frumpy dresses she’ll bag up and donate 6 months later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My son is diagnosed with OCD and it literally dominates our lives. I hate how people claim to be OCD when they just like a clean house. That’s in the same vein as me claiming to be a hoarder when I’m just a messy witch
What bothers me is people assuming that OCD equals to obsessive cleaning or fear of germs 😠

Oh her true banana self is in her witch 🧙‍♀️ hat now Yes Lynsey you are a VILE COCK NOSED WITCH witch
I'm dying. My oh said her nose looks more like a bum, but he can see a penis there too 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.