Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they at a garden center???????? She is banging on all bleeping week, about germs. And she is walking around like jack tit is happening.......... To common to have a bottle of wine on a park bench while out walking. Omg who the duck does this stuck up witch think she is. All this women does is beg for freebies. And makes out she is a clean freak when in fact she is a dirty skank that only cleans what’s seen. She is the most stuck up self centered, controlling women who bully’s her children. By embarrassing them on the web.
Just watching her stories now and I came here to post the exact same thing. What the actual duck is she doing at a bloody garden centre?! :mad:Nobody NEEDS to go to a garden centre. You know what, this is NEVER going to be got under control if assholes like her continue to behave like this and pretend that nothing is happening. Nobody should be going ANYWHERE (except those who have to work obviously) at the moment except a supermarket and a pharmacy. Food and medication are the only things that are actually NEEDED in anyone's life at the moment. For now we just have to survive without everything else.

I hope you're reading this Lynsey and I hope you realise how stupid and selfish you are. Do you understand at all that you're putting people's lives at risk and that people could DIE because of you? Have a good long hard think about that and let it sink into your brain.
Have a good look at the attachment and maybe then something might start to sink in.

Apologies for the language but Christ I'm so furious with her right now. Her and the rest of the selfish idiots who think that the rules don't apply to them.
power-of-distancing.jpg

Reactions: 12
Is she actually for real? She's just done a story about how you need to be careful with your "'cloffs' in order to avoid cross contamination".

She wasn't too concerned about cross contamination when she was visiting the garden centre for her 'essentials' earlier.

After that trip out this morning I'm calling complete and utter bullshit on her alleged 'OCD'.

Reactions: 16
The woman disgusts me.

For someone being followed by SO MANY people on Instagram, she should be setting an example not going shopping for bleeping flowers to keep her busy!!!

YOU ARE THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK YOU SELFISH TWIT.

they say not to go out unless you absolutely need to,
That is not going shopping for "pops of colour for the garden" FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this has already been mentioned but why is this silly lady trying to promote things still online! At a time like this I find very shocking give it a pissing rest will ya people are struggling to get essentials food/medicines loss of jobs out of work like they really want to swipe up and but a silly steam mop! Read this and take note we are not interested Lynsey so angry at her I feel as though I just inbox her and tell her to stop and take a day off greedy woman

Reactions: 5
I think this has already been mentioned but why is this silly lady trying to promote things still online! At a time like this I find very shocking give it a pissing rest will ya people are struggling to get essentials food/medicines loss of jobs out of work like they really want to swipe up and but a silly steam mop! Read this and take note we are not interested Lynsey so angry at her I feel as though I just inbox her and tell her to stop and take a day off greedy woman
I know shes really annoying me today! And how many steam cleaners does she need

Reactions: 1
I really can’t stand this woman. She thinks she’s something and and talked over both Holly and Phil on TM. She discounted Covid-19 as just ‘a bit of flu’ but then goes on TM like she’s been desperately cleaning and trying to make sure her house stays clean and none of them get it. Newsflash, she hasn’t. A girl I know recently told me a story about her and it turns out she’s an actual witch in real life too!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really can’t stand this woman. She thinks she’s something and and talked over both Holly and Phil on TM. She discounted Covid-19 as just ‘a bit of flu’ but then goes on TM like she’s been desperately cleaning and trying to make sure her house stays clean and none of them get it. Newsflash, she hasn’t. A girl I know recently told me a story about her and it turns out she’s an actual witch in real life too!
She’s a witch on insta so heaven knows what she’s like when it’s not on camera

Reactions: 6
Just watching her stories now and I came here to post the exact same thing. What the actual duck is she doing at a bloody garden centre?! :mad:Nobody NEEDS to go to a garden centre. You know what, this is NEVER going to be got under control if assholes like her continue to behave like this and pretend that nothing is happening. Nobody should be going ANYWHERE (except those who have to work obviously) at the moment except a supermarket and a pharmacy. Food and medication are the only things that are actually NEEDED in anyone's life at the moment. For now we just have to survive without everything else.

I hope you're reading this Lynsey and I hope you realise how stupid and selfish you are. Do you understand at all that you're putting people's lives at risk and that people could DIE because of you? Have a good long hard think about that and let it sink into your brain.
Have a good look at the attachment and maybe then something might start to sink in.

Apologies for the language but Christ I'm so furious with her right now. Her and the rest of the selfish idiots who think that the rules don't apply to them.
View attachment 98176
She was telling people to calm down last week and that there was nothing to worry about!! She boils my piss!!!

Is she actually for real? She's just done a story about how you need to be careful with your "'cloffs' in order to avoid cross contamination".

She wasn't too concerned about cross contamination when she was visiting the garden centre for her 'essentials' earlier.

After that trip out this morning I'm calling complete and utter bullshit on her alleged 'OCD'.
Urgh I hate that! ‘baffroom cloffs’ and ‘i’ve got these free colour coded cloffs’ THREE!! Not free. THREE!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh do tell?

Reactions: 4
Oh do tell?
I’ve written it somewhere. Bear with. 😂

Oh my God! They're VILE! Like some sort of dodgy 80s throwback :sick:
Yeah, the 1680’s!!

Oh do tell?
A girl I know via Instagram recently had a house fire and saw that QOC was having a clear out... she showed me SS of her messaging Lynsey and asking if she could spare a vacuum cleaner as most of her appliances had been damaged - some irreparably. The SS basically said “No sorry, I need them all’. I was horrified so set up a go fund me to try and get her some stuff. We ended up with £500 and a new cooker. All donated by NICE people!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yeah, the 1680’s!!

A girl I know via Instagram recently had a house fire and saw that QOC was having a clear out... she showed me SS of her messaging Lynsey and asking if she could spare a vacuum cleaner as most of her appliances had been damaged - some irreparably. The SS basically said “No sorry, I need them all’. I was horrified so set up a go fund me to try and get her some stuff. We ended up with £500 and a new cooker. All donated by NICE people!
This doesn't surprise me one bit

Reactions: 2
This doesn't surprise me one bit
She was totally mortified when QOC came back with such a blunt response.

Ffs I have just spat my tea everywhere reading this hahaha
How old is she? I’m 37 and I thought she was my mums age. I know now that’s she younger than that but her dress sense and hair / her style tells me otherwise

Last edited:

Yeah, the 1680’s!!

No way!!!
What a vile woman!!!
How can she need all those hoovers!!
Oh LQC I bet you need all that stuff, to clean up the tit you talk!!
Disgusting woman!!!
I can’t even bring myself to watch her anymore 😡

No way!!!
What a vile woman!!!
How can she need all those hoovers!!
Oh LQC I bet you need all that stuff, to clean up the tit you talk!!
Disgusting woman!!!
I can’t even bring myself to watch her anymore 😡
Me neither. Not after that!

She’s washing her bedding on Mother’s Day why. The thing that gets me is she’s probably loaded and she only has one set of bedding she always puts them back on again what if you wake drenched in sweats with a fever or something in the night and beds need changing

Why film the kids giving her the Mother’s Day presents?! Just enjoy the moment! Not everything’s a showcase on bloody QVC!

Reactions: 11
I bet her poor family never get a break 🤦 they must never sit down because she always makes them do jobs 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.