Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really having a look at me day today my god she’s so vain she even said yesterday that we won’t recognise her in the paper. Yeah ok Lynsey queen it’s AIR BRUSHED PICTURES Of you trying to look hot with hoover 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Those jeans instead of taking them all to a charity shop give them to women’s aid those women who run away from violent situations walk away with just the clothes on their backs would be pleased with any clothes your family could donate.

Reactions: 8
OMG now she’s painting her nails with a link to what she’s using seriously the money making twit really is the vilest money hungry self centred witch around. She’s showing her true colours now my piss has more than boiled and by god if I lived near her it’s a good job it’s social distancing right now because I’d punch her more than two meters under a pile of horse manure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started finding her annoying a while back. Glad im not the only one. The photo shoot is just a vom fest. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says In her stories how her cleaning habits are sending her back into her obsessive ways but she’s promoting how cleaning is good for your mental health on her grid??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Says In her stories how her cleaning habits are sending her back into her obsessive ways but she’s promoting how cleaning is good for your mental health on her grid??? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll say anything for attention and freebies/followers! There is only one Queen of Clean and that’s Kim Woodburn who would eat this clown alive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s been buying followers they’ve went up 3000 in a few days every 5th account on her followers looks fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted cookie making up on her grid this morning using bicarbonate of soda from the cleaning isle that's not ment to be ingested! She's took the picture down now guessing someone messaged her but instead of making a post to say she was mistaken and please don't do it she's ignored it 🤦😡 completely irresponsible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop with all the little girl pink. She's a 40 year old woman ffs, not a 6 year old child.

She needs to stop with all the little girl pink. She's a 40 year old woman ffs, not a 6 year old child.
I love pink and I'm 58 but in my whole wardrobe I have only one pink T-Shirt, some pink gloves and a scarf .. but so much pink at her age is not normal.

she Says she cleans none stop. That she is going back to her OCD.........yet when she was doing more swip ups for that door runner brush crappy thing. The state of her skirting board by the back door was full of marks and filthy . She is definitely and clean for show person. It’s easy to keep cleaning, clean things.
Go clean your house properly ya manky mare.

Reactions: 6
Ive said all along how pathetic she is with her obsession of anything pink . .
I have an old "friend" who wears pink at ANY opportunity, nails, lips,scarves, clothes, shoes . . You name it, its pink. Even as far as iPad/phone covers/purse/bag . . Its cringy! Almost in a trying to prove my femininity way . .
Yuk Yuk Yuk ~ Grow the duck up!
Lyndsey takes it to a whole new level with the Kettle, Tea Coffee Sugar canisters . . Wine glass stems, dunno about you lot, but I know my fella wouldn't want it dominating OUR home? Or does Lyndsey think Her house ~ Her rules? I think I know the answer already 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She literally copies everybody else. All her content is straight off google or taken from other instagramers she can’t think of anything original u can see right through her fakeness.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe this fuckin moron is telling people to wash their fruit and veg with washing up liquid.

She’s gonna make everyone sick and half her followers will probably try this 😡

These people should be fined for suggesting potentially dangerous tips
I had to laugh, after the initial shock of watching her wash her veg, when she quickly wiped over the bag of multi pack crisps, but not the individual packets inside 😂
Then after being so needlessly OCD with all that showed us her stroking the two newspapers shes was in!! I wonder how she disinfected them 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.