Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still there, I hope it stays there to highlight the sort of person she is for the world to see. She's deleting comments but maybe won't block as that would mean less followers and that's a terrifying thought for her.

To think she has someone managing her to, even with guidance she still can't see how distasteful this is.

I'm quite disgusted reading through the comments. Full of people telling her how wonderful and inspirational she is, Swan telling her she looks great (totally appropriate, won't ever be buying from them) and people asking her where she got her skirt and trainers from.

What on earth is wrong with people.

Here's just a little sample.
View attachment 85197
It’s disgusting, the hashtags are insensitive too! Vacuum, pink and hoover!
It’s such bad taste.
And why did she need to put a photo of herself all smiling.
Someone killed themselves. She took her own life, the pain she must of been in. 😢 Thus horrid woman is just ticking a box.
Because all the other “influencers” are making it about themselves.
She is disgusting!!
If you do read this, it’s not trolling it’s my opinion and I am entitled to it.
Just remember she is someone’s daughter, someone’s sister. You didn’t know her.
To show yourself all smiling and with a poxy hoover!
I won’t ever buy swan!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her a little while ago. Can’t believe I once liked and defended her. This is shockingly bad.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a little while ago. Can’t believe I once liked and defended her. This is shockingly bad.
So not a single apology for her massive error, just selfies clearly hoping this will get swept under carpet. I'm stunned by her level of narcissism.

Reactions: 3
Who said her look was outdated with her box fringe? She’s just changed her hair, hi Lynsey👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who said her look was outdated with her box fringe? She’s just changed her hair, hi Lynsey👋🏼
And it suits her so much better! The hair and makeup, now if she could find a fashion style that suits her better too I think she'd actually increase her ig likes

She looks so much better, clearly she has had a professional MUA do her make up, hers is never like that.
She wears bright lip sticks which don’t suit her.

I think her hair looks so much nicer too and she should continue to style it that way the boxy fringe aged her.

Reactions: 8
Why does she never have a real smile? It looks so half hearted and staged, like when your mum would try get you to smile for a picture as a kid when you were in a mood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes disgusted me today. The original post was bad enough but to just remove the ad and the true comments rather than admit it was distasteful and apologise - just shows what a stuck up bleep she really can be

Reactions: 9
Shes disgusted me today. The original post was bad enough but to just remove the ad and the true comments rather than admit it was distasteful and apologise - just shows what a stuck up bleep she really can be
She hasn’t even apologised for the bad taste of her post. She posted an advert for a vacuum cleaner linked to someone’s suicide. Seriously?

Now she is ranting about the nastiness without explaining she made a mistake.

This is why tattle exists, to call out the bullshit. As for #bekind, how kind is it to that poor family who are grieving to see their daughter’s death used to sell a vacuum cleaner !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She has now mentioned how horrible some comments were to her this morning but no mention of an apology. She could’ve shown some humility and said I absolutely fucked up. Sorry seems to be the hardest word for some instagrammers. Refusing to call them influencers anymore

• Angry
Her last four stories, I can't.

A complete combination of 'oh poor me' and 'damn I look good' please complement me. Absolutely no words.

Again where's the apology for the self serving, disgustingly bad taste advert using someone's suicide from two days ago.

Gtfo Lynsey you absolute cretin.

Reactions: 7
I did make a comment about her ad earlier and I do feel awful if it upset her but what about poor Caroline's friends and family?

Reactions: 2
I did make a comment about her ad earlier and I do feel awful if it upset her but what about poor Caroline's friends and family?
You only spoke about her bad actions. Thats not trolling but lyndsey has to play the victim. Dont feel bad

Such a shame she has turned it on herself.
She should of admitted she had made a mistake, I can’t believe she is being all me me me....
get a grip woman, you made a mistake.
Own it, say I shouldn’t have done that. It was disrespectful.
People would think a lot more of you.
Shame you used to be so good.
It’s not personal.
If I could message you and have a conversion about it I would.
You would block me and call me a troll, just because you don’t agree with me.
Would it make me a troll if I didn’t agree with you about a hoover!
In your eyes probably
You advertise certain products that are really good, some of your tips are really good.
But you also advertise stuff that’s a load of crap! And I brought stuff you recommended and it was tit.
Not once did I message you and call you out.
I should of done.
If you want this platform, not everyone is going to agree with you.
Doesn’t make them a troll or mean they’re being nasty!
The self pity is disgusting and you should be ashamed. Because now your followers will believe poor Lynsey is being bullied.
When in fact people are just saying they don’t agree with you.

Don’t feel bad, she is making it about herself. Which is a shame.
You have an honest opinion and she didn’t like it.

Reactions: 6
You have absolutely nothing to feel awful about, she needed to be called out as she clearly couldn't see how distasteful her advert was. I'm gobsmacked that she's just sat there and played the victim!

It really says it all that she went on about the likes she got on the post, that's all that matters to her! No shame about what she did. She's unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You have absolutely nothing to feel awful about, she needed to be called out as she clearly couldn't see how distasteful her advert was. I'm gobsmacked that she's just sat there and played the victim!

It really says it all that she went on about the likes she got on the post, that's all that matters to her! No shame about what she did. She's unbelievable.
I know that if caroline was my sister, daughter, friend I would have been furious to see her post this morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.