Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another despicable influencer using the death of someone they didn't even follow to benefit themselves. So sad and deeply upset over someone they weren't even interested enough to follow on Instagram.
Screenshot_2020-02-16-12-03-03-630_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
You see Lyndsey, people come to tattle because YOU will blast them on social media and your followers will come over and attack them for daring to give you an opinion. There a few of us on here compared the dozens that would go and attack the person you have put on your story. I was really disappointed by your book and felt like I’d been cheated and that wasted my hard earned money because all the things in the book were already known or you’d said about them already, if I’d left you a message chances are you would of put in on your story, then I’d get attacked destroying all the progress I have made with my mental health, I feel like tattle is a safe place for people that won’t feel alone in their opinions.

Sorry for rambling guys, I better go do my sheets..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Somewhat ironic that Lynsey is mentioning the unkind people on Tattle and telling people to be kinder to others when she's constantly picking on and putting down members of her own family, in particular one of her daughters.

Reactions: 14
Oh she’s mentioned tattle
Last year she used to follow accounts on Instagram who set up anonymous profiles (who came from Tattle) with the soul purpose of mocking Hinch. She was quite happy to laugh at Hinch getting ripped to pieces, but now the heat's on her it's a different story and Tattle must be stopped.

As opposed to the other quality content on there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
761BA181-9AA6-4B5D-AE9B-CD3022CA6790.jpeg
Literally only came here to post this & laugh with you all 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 not sure it would look a lot better with bear legs 🐻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last year she used to follow accounts on Instagram who set up anonymous profiles (who came from Tattle) with the soul purpose of mocking Hinch. She was quite happy to laugh at Hinch getting ripped to pieces, but now the heat's on her it's a different story and Tattle must be stopped.

As opposed to the other quality content on there.

View attachment 84870

The Ambassador would certainly have something to say about that .....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just come across this on the Hinch thread...

Alexa, play Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
Even as recently as December then, well this is embarrassing for her. Hypocricy at it's finest. One set of rules for Lynsey and one for everyone else it seems. I wish I could remember the accounts I mentioned earlier, they were quite brutally ripping into Hinch. It's was around the middle of last year, and she was openly liking pretty much all their posts.

Reactions: 3
I really wish she wouldn't wear trainers with dresses. When she showed that expensive black dress and said she will wear it with trainers and a jumper i died inside. No offence to anyone but thats one fashion trend i will not be following

Reactions: 7
I can't believe what I've seen this morning - Lynsey has done a post about the tragic death of Caroline Flack then in same post she does a bloody Ad. Have a heart woman. I have attached it for you to see just in case im taking this the wrong way.
Screenshot_20200217-085848_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200217-085855_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't believe what I've seen this morning - Lynsey has done a post about the tragic death of Caroline Flack then in same post she does a bloody Ad. Have a heart woman. I have attached it for you to see just in case im taking this the wrong way.
View attachment 85125
View attachment 85126
I'm beyond shocked at the sheer volume of people riding off the back of something so horrific. I hope more people shame these morons. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I feel like pulling her up on it
You'll just get blocked. She can't take anything other than admiration and arse kissing. She has a very fragile ego and I think deep down she knows what she does is unethical.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned Tattle which made me think about the article she had published in The Sun a couple of weeks back. After the article went out she said how she had lost followers - because the The Sun is an awful newspaper and part of the problem.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned Tattle which made me think about the article she had published in The Sun a couple of weeks back. After the article went out she said how she had lost followers - because the The Sun is an awful newspaper and part of the problem.
She was beyond excited and almost crying when they published an article about her that she claimed to not know about. She didn't care about what a disgusting newspaper it was then. She only cares about her account growth, making as much money as she possibly can and desperately clinging onto any bit of fame, it's sad. So much she does is in bad taste and centered around her own self importance and entitlement.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.