Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so out of touch with anything out with her own bubble, she probably doesnt even comprehend how crass this is.

Reactions: 6
She’s subliminally telling people not to criticise her for constantly advertising. Such poor taste to use a tragic death to sell vacuum cleaners. The advertiser has even replied, bad PR for this company. The whole thing is just stinking rotten 🤢

Reactions: 2
Nothing says compassion like an advert for a vacum!

I am shocked and horrified by the crass out pouring from the influencers but this ad is the lowest. How can anyone like this?

Reactions: 9
It's so tempting to make a comment about it. Someone died and she's using her name in a #ad. Would you really miss her if she blocked you? I don't think I would

I've made a comment... wait for the block

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's so tempting to make a comment about it. Someone died and she's using her name in a #ad. Would you really miss her if she blocked you? I don't think I would

I've made a comment... wait for the block
I think she's taken it down as i can't see it.

I couldn't give a toss about all the cleaning accounts, but using Caroline's name and an add for a hoover in the same post is way beyond poor judgement.
I'm actually sickened by it!

Reactions: 12
Place your bets on how long this stays up. (Their comments I mean).

Thats unusual as its not on my post. I hadn't reported it but was going too.
View attachment 85173
That's very strange, have you tried closing the ap and opening again it can be quite glitchy can't it.

'Happy Monday everyone', and grinning from ear to ear to. You couldn't actually make it up. Imagine if Caroline's boyfriend, family or friends were to see this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Good im glad if it has, i did notice someone had put a comment on saying it was bad taste and good for them. I like to think she'll do an apology later.

Good im glad if it has, i did notice someone had put a comment on saying it was bad taste and good for them. I like to think she'll do an apology later.
The comment not the post. But doesn't she get paid for that post as it says #AD?

Looks like it's finally been taken down.
It's still there, I hope it stays there to highlight the sort of person she is for the world to see. She's deleting comments but maybe won't block as that would mean less followers and that's a terrifying thought for her.

To think she has someone managing her to, even with guidance she still can't see how distasteful this is.

I'm quite disgusted reading through the comments. Full of people telling her how wonderful and inspirational she is, Swan telling her she looks great (totally appropriate, won't ever be buying from them) and people asking her where she got her skirt and trainers from.

What on earth is wrong with people.

Here's just a little sample.
Screenshot_20200217-115425.png

Reactions: 2
Lqoc... Well what pisses me off the most about her is the swipe up etc, I was watching nickys stories a few weeks ago she mentioned about how swipe ups and aff links work etc, she was saying how these big accounts of instgram don't ever write the name of the company they are promoting. I sat and watched Lqoc stories when I noticed she doesn't ever write the company's name, for example she will do a swipe up of a dress doesn't say the shop name which then makes people do the swipe up to check, then when people do the swipe ups and don't buy it, it then stays in your cookies on your phones/laptops etc so within 30days if you ever buy from let's say (debhams) the shop the dress was from lqoc will get a good % of what you buy! I was shocked to learn that! Plenty of times I clicked on the swipe ups on people's stories and later on with in the 30 days bought something not knowing the person who did the swipe up will get a %.. My point is these people should write the bloody name of the shops!!! Nicki was saying the exact same thing she was like in her view its sneaky how they do it Rant over lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lqoc... Well what pisses me off the most about her is the swipe up etc, I was watching nickys stories a few weeks ago she mentioned about how swipe ups and aff links work etc, she was saying how these big accounts of instgram don't ever write the name of the company they are promoting. I sat and watched Lqoc stories when I noticed she doesn't ever write the company's name, for example she will do a swipe up of a dress doesn't say the shop name which then makes people do the swipe up to check, then when people do the swipe ups and don't buy it, it then stays in your cookies on your phones/laptops etc so within 30days if you ever buy from let's say (debhams) the shop the dress was from lqoc will get a good % of what you buy! I was shocked to learn that! Plenty of times I clicked on the swipe ups on people's stories and later on with in the 30 days bought something not knowing the person who did the swipe up will get a %.. My point is these people should write the bloody name of the shops!!! Nicki was saying the exact same thing she was like in her view its sneaky how they do it Rant over lol.
If you clear your cookies and history after accidentally swiping up, I've read that stops them earning from your purchases.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.