Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots have been posted further up thankfully 👍🏻 So no going back on it for Lyndsey!! The post even says it’s been edited so I’m not sure why she thinks she can get away with it.
Cant remember if I read it here or on a Hinch thread, but exactly how it waa discussed shes quoting the ratio of followers to how many likes she gets on her posts now . . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If anyone a liar its Lynsey, we have the before and after screen shots. She was doing an ad based on someone's death. She obvs knew she was in wrong as it was edited. She's making it sound like its us, i can see why your followers have gone down, just hope there's more out there that can see Lynsey for what a liar she is.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone contacted Swan? I’m still fuming about this and the fact she has tried to cover it up?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone contacted Swan? I’m still fuming about this and the fact she has tried to cover it up?
Swan commented on her post i think so they are aware of it, doubt they put 2 + 2 together and realised the mess she's created

Reactions: 3
It also looks like shes blocked anymore comments going on yesterdays post? Has she?

Reactions: 1
She’s so full of tit this morning. The only lies I’ve seen have been from her.

She’s a bit obsessed with her follower count as well isn’t she, saying she should be getting more likes 😂 and she always has to mention if her followers have gone up or down significantly. Get over yourself woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is this woman for real?? What a load of bullshit this morning. Is she so deluded that she is just compulsively lying and can’t even realise it. I have followed Lynsey for years but after the stories this morning, no more. If she thinks it’s ok to lose loyal followers over HER behaviour then more fool her. We’re the people who buy your books and like your posts and watch your stories and you betray us with your lies and cover ups. Wake up, be accountable for your mistakes. You can’t gloss over everything with “positivity”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this woman for real?? What a load of bullshit this morning. Is she so deluded that she is just compulsively lying and can’t even realise it. I have followed Lynsey for years but after the stories this morning, no more. If she thinks it’s ok to lose loyal followers over HER behaviour then more fool her. We’re the people who buy your books and like your posts and watch your stories and you betray us with your lies and cover ups. Wake up, be accountable for your mistakes. You can’t gloss over everything with “positivity”.
I’m the same, I’ve followed her for a long time & didn’t mind a lot of her ads because she would always declare them (in the past, obviously). But this has really hit a nerve. If she’d just admitted it was a mistake & apologises I think everyone would have a lot more respect for her. I just wish all her followers would take a look on here for 5 minutes 👀

Taking the ad bit and the blatant lying afterwards out of the equation...you write about the sadness of a person's death and the accompanying photo is of you smiling, in bright colours, holding a vacuum. Its bloody bonkers. Also really sad state of affairs where every tom, dick and harry is posting how sad it is and not everyone is doing it for compassion, more to reach more followers. Social media really does suck sometimes x

Reactions: 11
The mantra of being kind and the actions just don’t tally up. Edited to add: her stories this morning...woman’s deluded

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Swan commented on her post i think so they are aware of it, doubt they put 2 + 2 together and realised the mess she's created
Let’s hope so! I contacted them about something I purchased from them that is a load of crap! Still waiting for the reply. It’s been 8 weeks and counting!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Posting this for evidence purposes as after 24 hours it will be gone and any people that haven't come across this thread yet should see what she's like.

Has anybody sent lqoc the actual screen shot of the original post to pull her up on it, sorry don't know if anyone had. It's terrible her lying.

Has anybody sent lqoc the actual screen shot of the original post to pull her up on it, sorry don't know if anyone had. It's terrible her lying.
Is there a big account who would be willing to share this on their stories and tag her?

I should get more likes, the self entitlement is laughable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
View attachment 85553
View attachment 85554
View attachment 85555
View attachment 85556

Is there a big account who would be willing to share this on their stories and tag her?

View attachment 85557
View attachment 85558
View attachment 85559
View attachment 85560

I should get more likes, the self entitlement is laughable.
She would only delete it or block you . .
Im sure shes changed the ability for us to comment today? Or I'm being a div ( probably the latter tbh ) 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.