Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did make a comment about her ad earlier and I do feel awful if it upset her but what about poor Caroline's friends and family?
She use a young girl‘s suicide to try to sell a vacuum cleaner.
You have nothing to feel bad about.

Just imagine if any of Caroline’s friends or family follow her for her cleaning tips and see that she has used a tragic death as an advertisement, it is gobsmackingly distasteful.

I am horrified.

Reactions: 7
The box fringe is back! And has aged her 10 years compared to the pic she put up of her hair looking lovely

Reactions: 4
I did make a comment about her ad earlier and I do feel awful if it upset her but what about poor Caroline's friends and family?
Why should you feel bad if you’ve upset her for rightly pointing out that the ad is tasteless and poorly timed? She ought to be the one feeling bad for being so insensitive. But all she cares about is how bleeping great she looked today and how all the likes have made her feel great. Great mental health message Lynsey - get approval from strangers online to feel good about yourself well done, let’s hope your daughters don’t follow suit.

I know that if caroline was my sister, daughter, friend I would have been furious to see her post this morning.
Completely agree. If Lynsey (and Swan for that matter, as they are equally as disgusting) used the advert to raise money in Carolines honour for a charity that supports mental health issues, or those left behind after suicide, that would be different.

I hope other influencers drop Swan now, or they are (imho) saying they don't see an issue with it to. Swan need pulling up on this, they should (as a bare minimum) release an apology on their Instagram.

This is all she actually cares about, me, me, me. Spoil me, pamper me, tell me I'm wonderful. I mean she calls herself a queen for god sake.

She's very much like Hinch in that sense, today has highlighted that clearly. Like a spoilt child who needs to be the center of attention or she'll throw a strop and play the victim, absolutely no guilt or shame.

All this for her proxy book tour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh piss off Lynsey :mad: Looking for sympathy from everyone because of all the 'nastiness that hit my inbox this morning' while completely glossing over the fact that she was the 'nastiest' person ever this morning when she promoted a vacuum cleaner under the guise of a sympathy post about another woman's tragic death.
As usual she's quick to accuse everyone else, but sees absolutely nothing wrong with her own actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So that's how she's playing it then by blatantly lying.

View attachment 85464
I can't believe she's in denial, we have the original post on this thread if she needs reminding about the advertising.
I dare say she's edited the post so why not be a positive person like she's always banging on about and apologise for the error. Tomorrow it'll be " good morning and a happy tuesday". God sake love change the record.

She’d rather lie than delete this trashy post? So, let me get this straight; Lyndsey, you’re not paid by Swan in product or pounds and you just happened to pick up this random vacuum, hop up onto a kitchen island, pose and post?

Little roundup: undeclared ad, lies and an incredibly insensitive and poor taste post. Wow

So you won’t be minding a report to the ASA? As this isn’t an advert and Swan themselves haven’t commented on said post and you haven’t liked their comment. Oh, no. How utterly deluded

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’d rather lie than delete this trashy post? So, let me get this straight; Lyndsey, you’re not paid by Swan in product or pounds and you just happened to pick up this random vacuum, hop up onto a kitchen island, pose and post?

Little roundup: undeclared ad, lies and an incredibly insensitive and poor taste post. Wow
She had the #AD this morning then removed it along with my comment I made.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wish I'd taken a screenshot of the original post now. Has anyone got it?
I can't believe she actually had the bare faced cheek to lie through her teeth and ask "what advertising?"

The one that you ADVERTISED this morning Lynsey, before you removed it after someone commented on it, yet you're now lying through your teeth and denying that it was ever there.

We all saw the original post. You're not fooling anyone :mad:

Reactions: 10
Excellent stuff. Makes you wonder how the hell she thinks she can lie her way out of it.
It really does, she could have been lying about absolutely anything over the years, she absolutely destroyed her integrity today.

I've added the two pics to a single one, wish we could tag the Mandycphotos account.

Screenshot_20200218-001028.png

I can’t decide what’s worse, her using the post as an ad in the first place or the fact she’s now denying it.

I didn’t love her in the first place, but until recent weeks I could tolerate her & I've always felt a bit sorry for her with what she went through when the twins were younger. But honestly I’ve completely lost all respect for her now. She’s been utterly thoughtless. I would’ve had much more respect for her had she just admitted she made a mistake.

Reactions: 10
She looked close to tears in her last post yesterday, then again, quickly turned it back to how she looked for her latest book shoot!!
Admit when you've fucked up Lyndsey ( we all know you read here! ) you "may" re coup some respect. .
Be interesting to see how she plays it out today now . .
Or will it all be swept under the carpet with 1 of her "gifted" vacuums? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she's hoping most people won't of seen it. Especially with her new book coming out she won't want to be losing followers/likes

Reactions: 2
WTAF . . apparently everything us guys are saying is just vicious lies??
Really??
Did anybody screenshot her yesterday??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
WTAF . . apparently everything us guys are saying is just vicious lies??
Really??
Did anybody screenshot her yesterday??
Screenshots have been posted further up thankfully 👍🏻 So no going back on it for Lyndsey!! The post even says it’s been edited so I’m not sure why she thinks she can get away with it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.