Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe both of them are younger than me, I thought they were late 40s, early 50s 😱

Reactions: 8
God she annoys me so much nowadays, SO miserable and beggy.

Also she smiles like someone is holding a gun to the small of her back
Her photos like this make me think of these type of characters...
Screenshot_20200215-174153.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s mentioned tattle
Wants us closed down too 🤣 she’s wearing pink again that shade doesn’t suit you Lyndsey. Try softer colour rose pink maybe and less frills or lacy stuff it’s frumpy. Stop taking the dog out in vile weather Hetty truly doesn’t have to go out in such elements it won’t hurt to miss a walk or two.

Reactions: 2
Lynsey I will tell you on here why you don’t like Tattle, because if I “inboxed” you, instead of reading criticism with an open mind you’d just block me. You don’t like Tattle because it dares to give people a platform to comment on some of the shadiest parts of Instagram or celebrity, something I think people should have a right to do. You are not immune from criticism, no one is, you can’t just live in a bubble of positivity. Tattle would not have been the reason Caroline Flack took her life but you’ve jumped on a bandwagon because you CANNOT tolerate ANY criticism. Most people on here just need to vent about the constant ads, up selling, flogging, ad hiding practices that influencers do, most people on here do not and would not message you directly. But you’ve seen an opportunity to jump on to get the only space YOUR followers have to sound off sometimes taken away so that you can live your life happily in your positivity bubble. Get real. I don’t agree with posting about people’s looks or families, that’s 100% wrong but their business practices, absolutely fair game, just like you would do yourself (cough, cough B&Q). You use social media to criticise businesses instead of doing it privately with the company offline so don’t be a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lynsey I will tell you on here why you don’t like Tattle, because if I “inboxed” you, instead of reading criticism with an open mind you’d just block me. You don’t like Tattle because it dares to give people a platform to comment on some of the shadiest parts of Instagram or celebrity, something I think people should have a right to do. You are not immune from criticism, no one is, you can’t just live in a bubble of positivity. Tattle would not have been the reason Caroline Flack took her life but you’ve jumped on a bandwagon because you CANNOT tolerate ANY criticism. Most people on here just need to vent about the constant ads, up selling, flogging, ad hiding practices that influencers do, most people on here do not and would not message you directly. But you’ve seen an opportunity to jump on to get the only space YOUR followers have to sound off sometimes taken away so that you can live your life happily in your positivity bubble. Get real. I don’t agree with posting about people’s looks or families, that’s 100% wrong but their business practices, absolutely fair game, just like you would do yourself (cough, cough B&Q). You use social media to criticise businesses instead of doing it privately with the company offline so don’t be a hypocrite.
I agree with every word!!!
It’s ok, for her to slag off companies to gain what she wants, but the minute a follower pick’s up on something they don’t like that she has done, their a troll.
These bloody influencers jumping on CF bandwagon is shameful, we don’t know the reason poor lady took life.
How about you just say it’s sad and leave it at that.
Don't make it about you!!!!
I used to follow LQC but she is constant swipe ups, moaning, belittling her kids, husband.
Some of her tips are useful, but most you can google, or find it the Kim & Aggie book!
And pink doesn’t suit you, does that make me a troll. No it doesn’t, if you was my friend and you wore it I’d tell you to your face!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very well said.

Reactions: 5
This woman’s arrogance and entitlement is off the scale! If you don’t like tattle, take your own advice, don’t come here looking for it. I, for one have never, ever inboxed anyone insults via message so you can take that assumption about tattlers and stick it, fully antibaced disinfected and sterile, where the sun doesn’t shine

Reactions: 8
Not that when she’s taking pictures of people on the train eating or doing make up calling them disgusting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine where they got that from, after all you're completely unmaterialistic and anti consumerist aren't you Lynsey love.

Does she live in some sort of alternate reality or something.

Screenshot_20200216-103140.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.