Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the actual point of that story?! She sped it up so much you couldn't make anything out the silly cock nose twunt 🤣

Reactions: 3
Smints are all she can manage. . 🤔
Yeah right Lynsey. .
Probably necessary or she'd be pissed again from the fumes behind that mask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah right Lynsey. .
Yet in the next story she says she wants a bacon sarnie and to ask the driver to pull over at Macdonalds - never let the truth get in the way of an Instagram story…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hungover are we lego hair , how professional going into TM reeking of stale booze, I hope your hanging out of your ass all day ...fikk fukk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Emily? Not in the least but embarrassed. Almost sounds like she’s saying she ‘organised’ but she said it was a mess last week !

Reactions: 1
Why is she filming behind the scenes like some star struck loser, those people are doing their everyday jobs and she is bounding about filming, for goodness sake go and sit down somewhere and wait like an adult. Honestly TM needs to get rid she is becoming a liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet in the next story she says she wants a bacon sarnie and to ask the driver to pull over at Macdonalds - never let the truth get in the way of an Instagram story…
Thinly veiled "Look at me everyone. I'm so important, I have a DRIVER"

I feel sorry for the poor man.

Poor Emily thought Lyns was looking at her shoes, but obvs it was the tacky pink ones in the box next to her 🤦‍♀️

Also the "we're a crazy bunch here, aren't we? "... just stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the misfortune of catching her stint on TM - I never usually see it but we’ve got workmen in the house today so I’m watching telly channel hopping. Anyway, she was recommending the ‘best eco products’. As you can imagine they were all the ones she has brand deals and affiliations with, so not necessarily the best, just the ones Lynsey chooses to flog via her SM 😡

Ere love, we are dropping Matthew Wright at his today, you wanting a lift? That’s the true story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lego hair is a pure car crash, acting like she is a celebrity giving shoutouts to the team, where has her top lip fucked off to,maybe she frew it out on frow it fursday,Matthew Wright was honouring her interrupting him reading a paper.

Lego hair is a pure car crash, acting like she is a celebrity giving shoutouts to the team, where has her top lip fucked off to,maybe she frew it out on frow it fursday,Matthew Wright was honouring her interrupting him reading a paper.
Humouring ffs not honouring 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah right Lynsey. .
Old alki trick that thinking they can cover the smell of old booze with mints.

• Haha
Harping on about all the beautiful packaging in the glossy box ad 🙄
All looks sparkly/glittery to me . .
Doubtful its recyclable ~ yet more tat and waste from this melt, but if its bringing in a few coins what does she care??

Harping on about all the beautiful packaging in the glossy box ad 🙄
All looks sparkly/glittery to me . .
Doubtful its recyclable ~ yet more tat and waste from this melt, but if its bringing in a few coins what does she care??
She also made a spelling mistake on her ad and called it ‘glosdy box’ 🙄 How do these brands keep working with her when she’s so unprofessional and can’t even proof read her posts?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She also made a spelling mistake on her ad and called it ‘glosdy box’ 🙄 How do these brands keep working with her when she’s so unprofessional and can’t even proof read her posts?
Unfortunately they don’t seem to give a tit. They only care about how many followers she has, and perhaps her engagement - although that must be crap which is why she’s always doing those desperate polls to try and keep it up.

None of these brands have any integrity either. As soon as I see them start to work with the likes of Lynsey I know I will never buy anything from them.

On the sauce again last night then? 🤣

So what chavvy item has she bought from Gucci? Any guesses? That belt she wears they take the piss out of on that King Gary comedy - they wear his and hers versions pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How awkward are her videos this morning. .

Harping on about dresses. .
Dyou know what she says, I REALLY like this. Doesnt she say that about ALL her dresses? Pockets/Roomy/Great with a trainertrainner . ..
Bore off . .
They're tit
You're tit

Its like a child whose run out of words in a story . .
💤 💤 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.