Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of her half hearted ways … using a toxic product to clean a shower trap! Doesn’t this fick woman not realise its blocked because of the fick hair her daughter has! Take out the trap and clean it properly without chemicals … much more eco friendly 🤷‍♀️ Just look how scummy it is?! Clean of clean … my arse 🤢😡
I was just coming on to say this, the inside of that drain is manky🤢, give it a good clean and why not use a drain snake?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So Lego hairs backs gone, I would be more concerned where my top lip has fucked off to, and its chelsea boot not chelsea girl boot you fikk fukk, these super cute dresses are only this in your eyes cock nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow her face is puffy this morning! And how does she get booked in so quickly at these places?

Reactions: 2
Those boots? 🤔
The chelsea ( girl ) boots 🤣
WTAF ..
They are so cheap and plastic looking they look like a cut off welly boot!!

No Lynsey . . Just.NO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow her face is puffy this morning! And how does she get booked in so quickly at these places?
Because it’ll be another one of her mates who does it in her back room 🤣 so she’ll bump another client (if she even has one) to fit her in.
Just looked her up - confirmed 😂
Also an mlm hun, Neals Yard consultant 🤢

• Haha
The way she’s moving around as she flaunts those cocktails doesn’t exactly look like she’s done her back in to me… If she has hurt herself it must be very minor and she’s massively exaggerated, as there’s no way she could stand and wiggle around like that if truly had injured herself. Been there myself multiple times and it’s no joke.

Reactions: 6
Hardly … 🤦‍♀️

Those Chelsea (girl) boots are hideous. Definitely a cut off welly 😩. As for that “super cute” dress, my Nan has a bed spread similar to the flower pattern and no Lynsey it won’t look great with a black levver jacket and those wellies for autumn! If I’m honest wiff you 🤔😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she label her and her family as "crazy" . .
She just makes me cringe,
Yes, have fun . . But thats NORMAL, not crazy . . Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That “kerrraaaaaazzzzzzyy” family boomerang. I’m cringing into my ribcage - so crazy! So wacky! Wooooo! She looks like a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that bloody awful Oh No song and usual Friday one, for goodness sake get something original.

• Haha
The way she’s moving around as she flaunts those cocktails doesn’t exactly look like she’s done her back in to me… If she has hurt herself it must be very minor and she’s massively exaggerated, as there’s no way she could stand and wiggle around like that if truly had injured herself. Been there myself multiple times and it’s no joke.
I don't think for one minute she has hurt her back, I think she was wanting to get a shout out to her friend and just fancied a massage so made up some crappy story. For goodness sake Tesco sell cocktails that you can get delivered to your door along with your shopping, double bonus :giggle:. She really is the worst person to do promotion for a company or product.

Reactions: 3
Lynz logic:
a) complain about feeling fuzzy and lethargic (because you're hanging like a bat after a night on the wines)
b) get a massage that doesn't help this at all
c) post a series of ads for... CHEAP COCKTAILS on your stories

The woman is a menace 🤣

• Haha
All the licky messages on her post about her love of dresses 👀

Who ARE these weirdos?
Weirdos with 🤏 style . .
I fear we will soon be surrounded by women all wearing ankle length floral focks, trainners and a "biker" . .

🥱 💤 💤

Tell me when this tit is over . .
I cant deal with it today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the licky messages on her post about her love of dresses 👀

Who ARE these weirdos?
Weirdos with 🤏 style . .
I fear we will soon be surrounded by women all wearing ankle length floral focks, trainners and a "biker" . .

🥱 💤 💤

Tell me when this tit is over . .
I cant deal with it today
So she’s doubled down on the granny dresses and written a grid post about her love for them 🤣 She must know deep down that it’s true how ridiculous she looks.
Let’s face it, it’s her ‘thing’ now though isn’t it, she’s fully committed so it’d look pretty weird if all of a sudden she decided to change her style. So she has to go full on with the “It cheers me up” and “I get so many DMs”, which every insta scammer says and we all know is a complete load of tit. It’s usually just an excuse to do another swipe up! We know she doesn’t even keep most of them - wear once, send back, that’s how Lynsey does it.

So she’s doubled down on the granny dresses and written a grid post about her love for them 🤣 She must know deep down that it’s true how ridiculous she looks.
Let’s face it, it’s her ‘thing’ now though isn’t it, she’s fully committed so it’d look pretty weird if all of a sudden she decided to change her style. So she has to go full on with the “It cheers me up” and “I get so many DMs”, which every insta scammer says and we all know is a complete load of tit. It’s usually just an excuse to do another swipe up! We know she doesn’t even keep most of them - wear once, send back, that’s how Lynsey does it.
Thanks to Alice Beer outing her for the label still being in her dress 🤣
Instascammer . .
When will it all end??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.