Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plugging the “Tropeek” mlm again today as well 😡
That mate of hers who sent her it is such a vulture. He’s in on other mlm schemes too.

Reactions: 1
'How to fold your cloff'. Next week, 'Teaching your grandmother to suck eggs'.

"Lynsey, fetch your cloff"

Screenshot_20210812-214806_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now we see why she thinks she looks good in a feckin’ granny dress 🤣 🤦‍♀️ Just because other ‘fashion’ (I use the term loosely) accounts might wear them and get away with it, doesn’t mean it’s going to look good on everyone. She’s been influenced! 🤣🤣🤣

I see all her mates including old mogz got a shout out 🤢

Reactions: 3
Lego hair is now playing the Friday song her equally as irritating mate Beggy Mitchell has been playing for eleventy billion years... so yeah

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lego hair is now playing the Friday song her equally as irritating mate Beggy Mitchell has been playing for eleventy billion years... so yeah
That and that other stupid one Oh no, I usually just flick through her stories quickly and even more so when she has this on🤬

• Haha
That and that other stupid one Oh no, I usually just flick through her stories quickly and even more so when she has this on🤬
I do too especially on a Friday, who needs reminding it's a friday ...anyone playing this song needs frowing out

Reactions: 2
Such a phoney … she doesn’t have wooden floors anymore?!
Been learning new poses eh Lynsey 🤦‍♀️

Strictly didn't come knocking then. 🤷‍♀️😂😂
I think they took the old flooring from the living room and laid it in the garage office because they couldn’t afford new flooring wanted to recycle it as they aren’t ones to just ‘frow’ perfectly good stuff away

• Haha
How many times has she "just said" this? I've never seen someone share the same memes so many times.

I can't decide if she's forgetful or just reeeeally passionate about toilet roll being the right way round.

Attachments

• Haha
How many times has she "just said" this? I've never seen someone share the same memes so many times.

I can't decide if she's forgetful or just reeeeally passionate about toilet roll being the right way round.
It's her self diagnosed ocd ma luvlee

Reactions: 2

Yet she showed herself putting it on the ‘wrong’ way round the other week 🙄 Stupid woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Whos random crazy kids is she showing in the pub and why does she think her and her family are crazy , they are not lego hair and like you the whole family including devil dog are as dull as dish water if I'm honest wiff you

Reactions: 6
Whos random crazy kids is she showing in the pub and why does she think her and her family are crazy , they are not lego hair and like you the whole family including devil dog are as dull as dish water if I'm honest wiff you
They are her brothers sons, so her nephews.

Ah ok she didnt mention that from what I seen on her posts, do you know lego hair/cocknose to know this information ?
I know her via association. Lots of people know her in Peterborough. Her nephews go to the same school as my kids. (they are nice kids)

Reactions: 4
Exactly she put stories on there like they are so different from everyone else, when she was talking about Jake going to the gym with her, she was saying how keen he was, it ridiculous. Why say that, he was keen to go which is good but no need to say his enthusiasm was ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Sad twats drinking bucks fizz on the train - if you’re going to drink on the train at least drink something with more than a teaspoon of alcohol in it 🙄 even a bottle of her usual plonk would have been better than that shite.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.