Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not doing your windows today then Lynsey?? After all if you were doing what your hashtags are then you would have known it’s Wednesday!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why on earth is this melt posting AND tagging Ryanair on behalf of her "friend"?
Silly beggy witch . .
My OH hates Ryanair with a passion and always says he'd rather push a pea with his cock to destination than fly with those cowboys 🤣

Serves your cheap friend right Lynsey . .
Oh, and let her complain for herself.
Ive never known anyone else so moist for the name and shame . . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im Confused 😐 That dog has its own blankets that she washes weekly and apparently is the non moulting type?! But look at the state of her arm chair! And yet the dogs bed is pristine! Why do you in a room that size with one arm chair and a small sofa, with a family of five plus friends allow your dog to take president on the furniture? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh the PT is in sunny Spain so it’s home workout time. Just book a blooming holiday aboard then Lynsey your double vaccinated if that’s what you want to do just go way. Don’t bother taking the girls.
We jetted off with our troop on the 1st July to Malta as soon as it went green. We stayed for a few weeks then we came to our villa in Lanzarote no plans to return home to the UK yet just enjoying being with family.

Im Confused 😐 That dog has its own blankets that she washes weekly and apparently is the non moulting type?! But look at the state of her arm chair! And yet the dogs bed is pristine! Why do you in a room that size with one arm chair and a small sofa, with a family of five plus friends allow your dog to take president on the furniture? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I thought the dog doesn’t sit on furniture unless on a blanket…she’s a really good dog?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel sick every time she cleans trainners with toothpaste 🤢
Ok, they may "look" cleaner . . But what about the dirty black stitching?
Yet another ½ hearted effort from Queenie . ..

Oh, and how many toilet rolls does this melt get through? Im sure she "recycles" a toilet roll bag every week on frow it fursday? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I feel sick every time she cleans trainners with toothpaste 🤢
Ok, they may "look" cleaner . . But what about the dirty black stitching?
Yet another ½ hearted effort from Queenie . ..

Oh, and how many toilet rolls does this melt get through? Im sure she "recycles" a toilet roll bag every week on frow it fursday? 🤔
It’s psychological isn’t it - I wouldn’t want to associate toothpaste, which I put in my mouth to clean my teeth, with dirty scuffed trainers. Can you imagine how the trainers smell once they’ve been given the toothpaste and teabag treatment that Lynsey touts 🤮 It’s not like they’d smell minty fresh, as they have that residual trainer smell that’s always there. bleeping gross.

• Sick
It’s psychological isn’t it - I wouldn’t want to associate toothpaste, which I put in my mouth to clean my teeth, with dirty scuffed trainers. Can you imagine how the trainers smell once they’ve been given the toothpaste and teabag treatment that Lynsey touts 🤮 It’s not like they’d smell minty fresh, as they have that residual trainer smell that’s always there. bleeping gross.
Lol teabags do take out the smell of shoes as I do it myself but I imagine the toothpaste adds smell!

More of her half hearted ways … using a toxic product to clean a shower trap! Doesn’t this fick woman not realise its blocked because of the fick hair her daughter has! Take out the trap and clean it properly without chemicals … much more eco friendly 🤷‍♀️ Just look how scummy it is?! Clean of clean … my arse 🤢😡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.