Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping up with other insta huns lego hair, baring in mind her twits are teenagers why need a bigger house ..silly click nose

Ffs. I hope she asked for permission before filming it? Then has the bloody cheek to say it needs doing up! The estate agents blurb says it’s been renovated. Such a cow! But remember she will need to sell pepto bismal and that’ not to a majority of peoples taste

Reactions: 8
Ffs. I hope she asked for permission before filming it? Then has the bloody cheek to say it needs doing up! The estate agents blurb says it’s been renovated. Such a cow! But remember she will need to sell pepto bismal and that’ not to a majority of peoples taste
It's been renovated to suit that style of house and looks perfect for the type of house it is. Of course that won't suit Little Miss No Taste and she'd obviously have to put pink everywhere and gold mirrors in grey rooms so they look completely mismatched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a knob showing videos of a house she is viewing. Takes only a second to see which house it is online. She’s so dumb, why are all these influencers such blabber mouthing show-offs. Keep it to yourself!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a knob showing videos of a house she is viewing. Takes only a second to see which house it is online. She’s so dumb, why are all these influencers such blabber mouthing show-offs. Keep it to yourself!
She can’t help but think she is showing off, when in reality it’s so dangerous. It doesn’t take a lot for someone to locate it, placing her children in danger. Sometimes it’s best to stay humble and say nothing, but that’s not her style. Does it take for something awful to happen to realise how dangerous it is plastering your entire life to thousands of strangers!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good luck to her trying to sell the PEPTO PALACE now she's done all those random bodge job renovations tho 🤪

Oversized kitchen island, hideous 'pops of colaaaar' everywhere, and a cleaning cupboard with splinter city wooden walls - no FANKS!

• Haha
She’ll think she’s the next Stacey Solomon in that new house. She’d ruin that one too.
She’s so silly showing it, it takes literally 2 seconds to find online.

Reactions: 4
Why are they out so early dog walking?! I’m still in bed, it’s still dark here, why just whyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Unless they’re out all day there’s no excuse. Stay in bed and have a second cup of tea, it’s Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking back at those stories from yesterday again, I don’t think she meant to post that little snippet of the house viewing. I think she took some video while they were looking around and she’s so incompetent that she posted it by mistake. It was just slipped in there in between other things, no introduction or anything. Plus, as many of you have said, I’d have thought she’s on iffy ground legally posting that, as she surely would have to get the owner’s permission.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same sunday boring tit from lego hair with devil dog needing to be picked up on her bridge...so predictable

• Haha
Looking back at those stories from yesterday again, I don’t think she meant to post that little snippet of the house viewing. I think she took some video while they were looking around and she’s so incompetent that she posted it by mistake. It was just slipped in there in between other things, no introduction or anything. Plus, as many of you have said, I’d have thought she’s on iffy ground legally posting that, as she surely would have to get the owner’s permission.
Yeah but think that if the estate agents knew who she was, she’s got a (relatively) big social media following, she’s just given that house loads of PR. We’ve all looked at it and found it, it’s in their interests to let her film it. Not saying that’s right but estate agents are scum and will do anything for cheap PR.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but think that if the estate agents knew who she was, she’s got a (relatively) big social media following, she’s just given that house loads of PR. We’ve all looked at it and found it, it’s in their interests to let her film it. Not saying that’s right but estate agents are scum and will do anything for cheap PR.
That’s a real scummy thing to do if that’s the case. But then why not do it above board and show it properly? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.